+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step by Step Super Visa

wasabi

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
there are so many topics for this , but none with details and correct information.
I request people to provide step by step process for applying for Super Visa, it will be very helpful for everyone.

1. Who can apply - parents or children on behalf of their parent
2. can we apply online
3. what forms are needed
4. what are the docs needed
5. fees
6. process
7. time
8. insurance
9. how much agents are charging

geger

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar-Senegal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
01-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2013
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/supervisa-how.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/getting-started.asp

wasabi

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
hi can someone share invitation letter format? if someone has already used in past and if u can share it

shampy2009

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
To Whom lt May Concern:

My name is XXXXX, and I would ask that you accept the following request as my letter of invitation for my parents Mr. XXXXXXX and his wife XXXXX to visit me temporarily in "City Name" and various another cities. I intend to provide all the boarding, lodging, food, medical insurance and traveling arrangements during their stay in Canada.

***********Describe something about your father's or Mother's occupation here if any************** and justify why they will leave canada, because they have their home/business or property to take care...

For your information, I have included the following information about myself:

Name:

Date of Birth:

Status in Canada:

Canadian Passport Number:

Occupation: Presently employed with Company Name, Phone Number and Job Title

Home Address

Email

Family Details

Spouse Narne:

Date of Birth:

Address:

Telephone:

Status in Canada:

Number of people living in house:

Previous Sponsorship: NA

VISITOR DETAILS

Name:

Spouse Name:

Address:

Telephone N umber:

Relationship with the visitor: Parents

Purpose of the trip:

Duration of Stay: 3-6 Months

In the event that you require further information about me and/or my invitation to my parents, feel free to contact me at Tel# XXXXXXXXXX by mail at my aforementioned address.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to consider my letter of invitation.

Respectfully,

AND I make this solemn Declaration conscientiously believing it to be true, and to provide information to Citizenship and lmmigration Canada and for no other or improper purpose.

Notarized/Commissioner of Oath

Beautyqueenmee

Oct 1, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone you know how the medical insurance works? Do you buy it when filling out the application and send the proof with the application? Or do you wait until the super visa is granted and then buy it? I am confused how that works. Thank you in advance!

goldenbrown

Jan 11, 2011
Vancouver
The insurance part is part of the application. Once you purchase the insurance policy you will receive your policy confirmation that you attach with your application for Super Visa. It has to be a 1 year contract with $100,000 coverage.

When you purchase an insurance plan- select the start date a few months in advance to allow for visa processing. If the visa process takes longer there's always an option to move the date. If the visa is refused you can get a full refund. An insurance plan can be on a lump sum (upfront for the whole year) or monthly payment plan for 1 year.

If you want to explore your options you can visit:

http://supervisabestinsurance.com/super-visa-insurance/

Or email us directly at eugene@arbetovinsurance.com for a personalized quote.

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Hi

Sorry to ask you these questions but confused :-\

• I am looking to apply Super Visa online but once I am done the questionnaire, it does not give me the option for Supervisa but only visitor visa and $100 fee. Is this the right way to apply? Can I apply for her from Canada online and she can submit the passport in India?

I checked the time for visa and it says 23 days for Chandigarh and 114 days for online. Is online still better?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp.asp

• I want to invite my mother on super visa but she is only visiting for a month most in the beginning. So should I select Visit for less than six months or more than six months. I don't want them to issue a visa for six months when I am paying the full price.

• Does she need to show financial support since I am funding her trip? Would her regular Employee Provident Fund work if need arise? I will be showing my Pension and RRSP and around $5000 cash. Would that be enough?

• Purpose of Travel - She is visiting me in winter and although not much to see in Winter, we will be sight seeing Toronto. Anybody else in the same situation? She is visiting me mainly because she has never been to Canada and wants to spend some time with me and family.

• Where did you get your insurance for Super Visa? Is it better to go with deductible or not?

Thanks everyone.