+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step by step process and required documents towards successful PNP APPLICATION.

Reny Ismail

Oct 31, 2020
Hello All,
My name is Reny, I'm planning on doing the PR formalities for Canada by myself as much possible and I'm concerned on the requirments and step by step process and required documents.

I was informed by the agents that I will require Band 6 and above to be qualified for PNP application. They stated that Express Entry will not be possible to be qualified due to my age being 34 and that PNP can increase my points to with additional 600.

I have already started my Primary step:

First step
WES Certification.

Q - CAN THE VERFICATION REQUEST BE SENT TO THE UNIVERSITY via ONLINE or IT NEEDS TO BE SUBMITTED IN PERSON?

Second step
Will be be going forward for my and wifes IELTS test.

Q - Please can someone share any IELTS mterials available with you?

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE STEPS AS I GO, THIS WILL HELP ME and my FAMILY A LOT.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Are you even eligible for Express Entry to apply to PNP programs if you only get a 6 Band for IELTs (CLB 7). You need a minimum of 67 points. Don’t know your education level. If you aren’t eligible for Express Entry, then look at each province for direct applications to their PNP programs.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

For WES, go on their site and depending where your degrees are from, it will guide you what to do.

The IELTS section of this forum can guide you on language materials.

Reny Ismail

Oct 31, 2020
Yes, after checking on score I'm getting 69 points.

Total score I'm receiving is at 410, so the PNP is the only option which gives 600 points if successful. But what is the possibility on successful PNP which is provinces electing my application. BC, Alberta and Ontario highly likely but what about other provinces.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
PNP can not be applied without the Express entry application? Correct?
Most are through Express Entry. Some provinces have separate programs not through EE but you can’t have an application in one province both through EE and direct. Research PNP programs.