imdsumit

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
India
Category........
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-09-2019
After AOR, what will be the next update from CIC and when to expect it ?

Sherifie

Oct 30, 2018
If you did your medical upfront, you should expect the first update for MEP (Medical Passed) and BIL (Biometric Instruction Letter) 20 to 25 days after AOR date
Thank you so much. I got an email that my application has been updated but when i I logged in I didn’t find any new message. Is this normal? I was told it may appear later. Has anyone experienced this?

Casatoor

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Thank you so much. I got an email that my application has been updated but when i I logged in I didn’t find any new message. Is this normal? I was told it may appear later. Has anyone experienced this?
It happened to me as well, it's just matter of time, give it around 20 days ( maybe before?) and you'll get Medical passed in your profile hopefully with a request to do Biometric if your country of origin is eligible for that

victor101

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Hello guys,

After receiving ITA, do I need to provide details about the non-accompanying common-law partner?
I'm particularly interested about the medical test. Is it mandatory to have these medical checks done also by the common law partner? I repeat, even though she won't accompany me initially. We will go through the sponsorship process later on.
Hey everyone quick question im fillin the past activities POST ITA section, in order to not leave any gaps i have to list that worked for two small companies (2009 -2010 and 2010-2012) both no longer exist and of which i dont intend to claim points, any idea on how should i address this since i cant produce a reference letter for this and wouldnt want this to hurt my app
just mention it to your explanation letter.. this is what I saw from other link as long as you did not claim point from it

victor101

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Hi folks,

I just received an ITA today and when filling out the questionnaire about family member. Im confused because on my EE profile none of my family member will go accompany me to Canada. so I entered 1 person only( me ) then on post ITA they are asking my parents and sibling. Will this affect my score if I enter my family details?

ThePatnaGuy

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
For spouse, how to show her employment details in the PR application form?

If we show correctly including work history for spouse, it asks to upload employment letters.

We are not planning to claim any points for her.

bansalvinay7

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Hello All

I am visiting India for 25 days. I received my ITA yesterday based on CEC. Please advise can i get my PCC (Passport Seva, Chandigarh) and Medical done from India? Or shall i get these from Canada only when i will be back?

Any leads are much appreciated.

Thanks,

bansalvinay7

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
No
Hi folks,

I just received an ITA today and when filling out the questionnaire about family member. Im confused because on my EE profile none of my family member will go accompany me to Canada. so I entered 1 person only( me ) then on post ITA they are asking my parents and sibling. Will this affect my score if I enter my family details?

Ginobily

Oct 16, 2019
Hi everyone,

I received my ITA a couple of days ago, and I'm still working on completing the information on the page shown after clicking "continue application". It might still take me days to finish filling all the required information in, but I just want to check what documents I need to upload after this. I'm wondering if it is ok for me to leave the first page halfway and click continue to go to the next page? Will I still be able to go back to the first page to make any further change? (since I know that the uploading options are generated based on the information provided, I'm not sure if I still can modify any information on the first page after entering the sencond page).

I would highly appreciate it if someone can share their successful experience with me.

Thanks

victor101

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Hi everyone,

I received my ITA a couple of days ago, and I'm still working on completing the information on the page shown after clicking "continue application". It might still take me days to finish filling all the required information in, but I just want to check what documents I need to upload after this. I'm wondering if it is ok for me to leave the first page halfway and click continue to go to the next page? Will I still be able to go back to the first page to make any further change? (since I know that the uploading options are generated based on the information provided, I'm not sure if I still can modify any information on the first page after entering the sencond page).

I would highly appreciate it if someone can share their successful experience with me.

Thanks
I just finished mine, once you completed all your information, preview your score, continue, and save and exit option will appear. The continue option will direct you where you’ll upload your supporting documents like, passport, work history, proof of medical( I did upfront medical), proof of funds, photo, job offer, etc. you can still go back make changes on the previous page.

Reactions: jayken

Ginobily

Oct 16, 2019
I just finished mine, once you completed all your information, preview your score, continue, and save and exit option will appear. The continue option will direct you where you’ll upload your supporting documents like, passport, work history, proof of medical( I did upfront medical), proof of funds, photo, job offer, etc. you can still go back make changes on the previous page.
Thank you victor, your answer perfectly solved my problem. BTW, do you know whether we need to specify all the address we used to live? My wife used to study and live in Vancouver for 6 years and used to rent at different places, but she can not recall all those excat locations. Would that be a matter to skip some of those places when filling information in the address history section?

victor101

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Thank you victor, your answer perfectly solved my problem. BTW, do you know whether we need to specify all the address we used to live? My wife used to study and live in Vancouver for 6 years and used to rent at different places, but she can not recall all those excat locations. Would that be a matter to skip some of those places when filling information in the address history section?
Hi,
I'm not sure as per advice of my consultant as much as possible be specific and leave no gap.

martzino93

Aug 31, 2019
Please can anyone help me with information as regards to proof of fund. I just got my ITA and I will like to know the necessary documents that I need to get for my POF because my fund was given to my by my dad In installments and it’s not up to six month. Also, I have a one month investment certificate of the complete fund which will be due in a weeks time. Pls how do I go about this?