+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STEP BY STEP POST-ITA PROCESS

addy_sinha

Jan 31, 2018
Do we only need to upload scan copies or submit hard copies too somewhere ? Will the hard copies ever be asked for ? If so, when ?

jjk505

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Managua, Nicaragua
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-09-2019
Do we only need to upload scan copies or submit hard copies too somewhere ? Will the hard copies ever be asked for ? If so, when ?
Yo have to upload scanned color versions of all your documents, the originals documents will be asked for when you land beofre entering the country

Reactions: jayken

andreiger

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
Netherlands
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2019
Hello guys,

After receiving ITA, do I need to provide details about the non-accompanying common-law partner?
I'm particularly interested about the medical test. Is it mandatory to have these medical checks done also by the common law partner? I repeat, even though she won't accompany me initially. We will go through the sponsorship process later on.

ammad88

Apr 16, 2019
Hi. I just want to know that do the marriage certificate need to be attested by ministry of foreign affairs before we upload it?

swap1987

Nov 11, 2018
Guys,I received ITA yesterday , however when I click on continue application on the main page, a new page opens up which says "Find out if you're eligible to apply" and is asking me general question again …. Is this normal ?

jjk505

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Managua, Nicaragua
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-09-2019
Hey everyone quick question im fillin the past activities POST ITA section, in order to not leave any gaps i have to list that worked for two small companies (2009 -2010 and 2010-2012) both no longer exist and of which i dont intend to claim points, any idea on how should i address this since i cant produce a reference letter for this and wouldnt want this to hurt my app

Jun 2, 2019
Guys,I received ITA yesterday , however when I click on continue application on the main page, a new page opens up which says "Find out if you're eligible to apply" and is asking me general question again …. Is this normal ?
go on the permanent residency application on the homepage. you'll have to further fill in the general questionnaire filled earlier. I dont think it mentions "find out if you are eligible to apply'

prabh2286

Aug 22, 2019
Yes this is normal, even i filled the same yesterday. Just answer the questions they ask. May be u will feel they are asking the same set of questions, but no, some are different. And only after few questions you will come to one page where again you have to fill informations as done before applying to express entry profile....

Immi124

Aug 24, 2019
Yes this is normal, even i filled the same yesterday. Just answer the questions they ask. May be u will feel they are asking the same set of questions, but no, some are different. And only after few questions you will come to one page where again you have to fill informations as done before applying to express entry profile....
After filling the form what will be the next step? I am assuming that it will jump on to personalized checklist and ask to upload documents. Can we go back to these forms and amend any information?

prabh2286

Aug 22, 2019
After filling the form what will be the next step? I am assuming that it will jump on to personalized checklist and ask to upload documents. Can we go back to these forms and amend any information?
Yes you are right.... after filling the forms u will get a green tick in all sections and automatically at the bottom u will see three buttons a) preview your score b) continue and c) save and exit

When you will press continue, then you will see the final page which ask for all docs to be uploaded and the total fees .. and all of ur family members included in the application

and as per your second question, i ll let you know within few hours

awley

Mar 13, 2019
I just read that degree certificate is part of the documents required for upload post ITA. Unfortunately, my degree certificate wont be ready anytime soon. I got my ECA done with WES and they accepted statement of result in place of certificate for my assessment. Please, I'd like to know what document I can use in place of my degree certificate post ITA.

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
I just read that degree certificate is part of the documents required for upload post ITA. Unfortunately, my degree certificate wont be ready anytime soon. I got my ECA done with WES and they accepted statement of result in place of certificate for my assessment. Please, I'd like to know what document I can use in place of my degree certificate post ITA.
According to this article:
  • To receive program-specific points for education, the applicant must either
    • provide proof of having completed a Canadian secondary or post-secondary educational program; or
    • obtain an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) and provide the ECA reference number in their application, along with proof of the foreign educational credentials for which points are being claimed.
  • Proof of completed Canadian or foreign educational credentials can include copies of
    • secondary or post-secondary education documents (certificates, diplomas or degrees); and
    • transcripts for successfully completed secondary or post-secondary studies, if available.

awley

Mar 13, 2019
According to this article:
  • To receive program-specific points for education, the applicant must either
    • provide proof of having completed a Canadian secondary or post-secondary educational program; or
    • obtain an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) and provide the ECA reference number in their application, along with proof of the foreign educational credentials for which points are being claimed.
  • Proof of completed Canadian or foreign educational credentials can include copies of
    • secondary or post-secondary education documents (certificates, diplomas or degrees); and
    • transcripts for successfully completed secondary or post-secondary studies, if available.
This doesn't say much but thank for replying anyway.

awley

Mar 13, 2019
The second bullet point shows examples of what you can include.

What does the statement of results include?
STATEMENT OF RESULT

A statement of result is an unofficial and complete copy of a student’s academic work. It entails all the student’s offered courses with corresponding marks and grades from 100level or first year till final year. It is cross checked by the student’s department and college but it is not signed and stamped by the Registrar. It is free. A letter is not required in order to get a statement of result.