+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STEP BY STEP POST-ITA PROCESS

metabug

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Hi guys,
I'm at the final stage of filling my application and want to upload one and the same person affidavit. I did upload the letter of explanation however, I dont see option to upload additional/other documents in the checklist. Is it kind of a bug? or do I have to submit it somewhere else?
Thanks

Nobatia

Aug 20, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2017
AOR Received.
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
15-01-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2018
LANDED..........
13-10-2018
Hi guys,
I'm at the final stage of filling my application and want to upload one and the same person affidavit. I did upload the letter of explanation however, I dont see option to upload additional/other documents in the checklist. Is it kind of a bug? or do I have to submit it somewhere else?
Thanks
You only get 1 slot for additional documents, so you have to combine and upload them together as 1 file.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1160&top=23

Billoo3108

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Biloo...
Please share Ur timeline, like wen did u applied, and d dat u received its, n province too.. ihav applied for prince Edward.senoirs please guide the processing for getting ita
Hi Anureh,

I applied in Jan 2018 and have got ITA everytime . Till date I had to decline 5 times and have recieved ITA all the tome. My score is 456. I did not click on "Continue Application" as I wasn't sure if I clicked continue application then I would not be able to decline.

My India PCC took 4 months to arrive from consulate , I have finally got it and will submit the documents.

Thanks

Bijoy.Mohajan

Jan 24, 2018
Can you please explain what is " Schedule A"?

Statutory Question: (Yes)
We were rejected by Thailand embassy as we failed to provide marriage certificate just after getting married.
I have explained it in the answer.

However, do CIC need anymore document for this??

AmB20

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Hi,
If I attach the bank account verification letter which shows current balance and avg balance of last six months, do I still need to attach the monthly statements?
I have one savings and two checkings accounts. I have got bank account verification letter for all three and planning to attach them.

Tiwana350

Feb 28, 2018
Hi,
I m hoping to get ITA soon owing to nomination. I have an important question-
My wife is pregnant with our second child and delivery is expected in August. But the baby’s birth certificate and passport will take time. How to submit the documents then since I will have to include all dependents in the application.
One option is to submit the application before the birth and get the details added later. But this will be a tough race against time.

Pl guide on how to proceed.

Thanks.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi,
If I attach the bank account verification letter which shows current balance and avg balance of last six months, do I still need to attach the monthly statements?
I have one savings and two checkings accounts. I have got bank account verification letter for all three and planning to attach them.
If balance is consistent then not needed to attach statements, but I did even then just for tranparency but added in optional documents.
But no it is not mandatory.

glrcapt

Apr 17, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ankara
AOR Received.
04-09-2018
Med's Done....
27-10-2018
Passport Req..
24-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2018
Hi everyone,

I am trying to fill out my application. I have taken some training courses which I want to add to my personal history. However when I choose educational activity I am asked level of education in which there is no option for training courses. Should I select none or less than secondary or should I just choose unemployed and write the course in description of what I was doing in that period.

Thank you.

vsbribeiro

Jul 28, 2018
Hi, don’t they visit the applicant’s home like they do in US? For example, how do they check if the applicants are really a family?
Thank you for the helpful post!

aahaanbajaj

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23/07/2018
I have got ITA, Express entry fsw and one of my experience is of self employed business owner. I have to submit my IT returns to prove the income.

My permanent address has always been my parents house, however My Pan card and IT returns has ABC Sirsa, DL and Aadhar card has XYZ Sirsa, Passport has HIZ Sirsa.

So basically they all point to same(as the house is same) place but name of area is different, maybe because of muncipal demarcations.

What shall I provide to avoid trouble? any suggestions. @legalfalcon @DelPiero07 @trumprefugee Guys plz suggest

aahaanbajaj

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23/07/2018
Hi Friends

Needed suggestions on few of my concerns , I have 29 months of experience working as Sales Manager with a multinational, NOC 0601 dates 30/04/2012 - 29/09/2014

After that I started my business. As self employed business owner, It got registered on 15/10/2016. However while filling up the EE profile, I have claimed points for this business from 01/11/2016 - 31/03/2018.

Although the business is still running, but as my requirement was to show (36-29) 7 months of experience, I have not provided whole self employed period in EE profile history. So is that okay?

This self employed experience falls under noc 0621, however in EE profile I have put 0601, That I am planning to change to 0621 in eAPR. So these are minute errors, shall I decline my ITA?

Gaius Baltar

Jul 25, 2018
Hello all,

I am starting to have some doubts about my application.
I have only uploaded WES report in the education slot. Is it okay ? Or will it be a reason for incomplete application ??? Some told me that my application will be rejected.
Current stats:
AOR July 5th
MEP July 20th
Currently IP1 since BG says “application is in progress”

Please help.

aman35

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
Hi, All I have received ITA 24th July

I am filling application form, I have following Doubts:

1) In address History there is Field Street Number which is mandatory, My most of addresses does not have street Number. SO what should be filled in this filed.
2) In education and study Section, shall we mention details about 10th, 12th along with Graduation & PG ?
3) On my passport my Mother's name does not have Surname, but in application Surname is mandatory field. what should I mention there ?