+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STEP BY STEP POST-ITA PROCESS

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Prepare for rejection and retake the IETLS.
Hi DelPiero!
Would love your opinion regarding PCC in post-ITA stage.

I traveled quite a bit to France and USA for a mix of business and tourism.

But since I technically haven't stayed more than 6 months (183 days) in France or the US, the system won't generate a field to upload their respective PCCs (I safely assume so).

However, I spent 168 days (not in a row) in the US and 146 days in France (not in a row) in the last 10 years. In order to avoid waiting for them to ask for PCCs, and since I'm pretty sure they will ask for them anyway given the amount of time spent there (especially for the US), is there a way I can give it to them upfront? I was thinking adding them with the LOE I plan to include for "Travel History" since I have 52 entries (because apparently it's maximum 50 entries), and write something like "(...) for your convenience, I have attached police clearance certificates for USA and France..."

What do you think? Can I do that?
I'm hoping that could be useful...

Any additional thoughts?

Thanks a lot!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi DelPiero!
Would love your opinion regarding PCC in post-ITA stage.

I traveled quite a bit to France and USA for a mix of business and tourism.

But since I technically haven't stayed more than 6 months (183 days) in France or the US, the system won't generate a field to upload their respective PCCs (I safely assume so).

However, I spent 168 days (not in a row) in the US and 146 days in France (not in a row) in the last 10 years. In order to avoid waiting for them to ask for PCCs, and since I'm pretty sure they will ask for them anyway given the amount of time spent there (especially for the US), is there a way I can give it to them upfront? I was thinking adding them with the LOE I plan to include for "Travel History" since I have 52 entries (because apparently it's maximum 50 entries), and write something like "(...) for your convenience, I have attached police clearance certificates for USA and France..."

What do you think? Can I do that?
I'm hoping that could be useful...

Any additional thoughts?

Thanks a lot!
Yes, you can provide them upfront if you feel like it.

Jul 11, 2018
Hi all, quick question.
I have police certificates from my country of origin (that are multiple and take long to get) from about 6 months ago when I had to get them for a job position. Since then, I have lived in Canada and only left to go 5 days on vacation. Would I be able to use my old police certificates since I clearly haven't had the chance to "commit a crime" outside since before i got them? Would a letter of explanation of this be enough? Or would they reject me immediately because of how old they are?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi all, quick question.
I have police certificates from my country of origin (that are multiple and take long to get) from about 6 months ago when I had to get them for a job position. Since then, I have lived in Canada and only left to go 5 days on vacation. Would I be able to use my old police certificates since I clearly haven't had the chance to "commit a crime" outside since before i got them? Would a letter of explanation of this be enough? Or would they reject me immediately because of how old they are?
So, just to be clear here, since the time you got your PCC for country of origin you haven't visited it and when you got the same, it was after you had left it?

Jul 11, 2018
So, just to be clear here, since the time you got your PCC for country of origin you haven't visited it and when you got the same, it was after you had left it?
Yes, I got it when I was already living in Canada.
I did visit my county of origin since then, for 5 days, around 3 months ago.

Arie1991

Jul 30, 2018
Any help please. QUOTE="Ademola15, post: 6889156, member: 745014"]thanks so much for this thread.. please if someone( NOC 3112) gets ECA recently from WES rather than MCC and the joins the pool then later realised it should have been gotten from MCC after getting ITA and so started the process of getting another ECA from MCC.... whats the way forward decline the ITA or add the new ECA when submitting eAPR.. thanks[/QUOTE]

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Yes, I got it when I was already living in Canada.
I did visit my county of origin since then, for 5 days, around 3 months ago.
I would suggest you to take it again as for any country other than residence it should have been taken posted since you last lived in that country. People have been rejected for this so would suggest to take a new one

muz

Star Member
Dec 29, 2007
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Hi All,

I am new here so my apologies if I am posting this question in a wrong place.

I just got Provisional Nomination from Nova Scotia and yet to accept it because I have to get Police Clearances from different countries I have lived due to Job postings. But will accept it as soon as possible.

My question is regarding police certificate for Pakistan as I am a Pakistani Citizen.

1. Since age of 18 until mid 2010 I lived in one location (A) in Islamabad.
2. Mid 2010 I moved to a new location (B) until Sept 2012.
3. Sept 2012 to Feb 2016 I moved for a foreign assignment for that I have to get a separate PCC after I left that place.
4. On my return to Pakistan I moved to a new location (C) in Pakistan however its nearby location )B) under one police station.
5. Location (C) is now my permanent address however, I moved again in Nov 2016 on a new job in a new foreign country. Since then I am in this location however visiting Pakistan occasionally.

No 3 and No 5 are clear, I need a separate PCC for them.

Now my question is regarding No 1, 2 and 4 above,
Can I get Two PCC from Islamabad for two location due to change in Police stations? Location (A) above and second for Location (B) and (C) as police station is same? or I have to get separate for each address.
Moreover what will be dates for second PCC if it is combined? Will it be Mid 2010 until when the PCC is issued?

If anyone can clarify on this will really be helpful.

Thanks & Best Regards

Muz

rohitpahwa

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Any US based applicant who gave an affidavit?

Here notary just want to you to print out the affidavit and they Notarize it . Is that acceptable to CIC since it is not on any stamp paper.

It will just have the notary stamp but not like the indian stamp paper

IES 82

Dec 30, 2017
Egypt
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi everyone,
I have a broblem with my application after receiving ita. After i have filled all the fields in my application, the system cannot take me to the next step where i get my checklist and upload my documents. When i press continue the system shows this message: this online service is currently down due to either system update or technical issue. Can anybody please suggest possible reasons and/or solutions. Good luck for everyone.

ishangodbole

Feb 26, 2018
Hi everyone,
I have a broblem with my application after receiving ita. After i have filled all the fields in my application, the system cannot take me to the next step where i get my checklist and upload my documents. When i press continue the system shows this message: this online service is currently down due to either system update or technical issue. Can anybody please suggest possible reasons and/or solutions. Good luck for everyone.
For how long has this been happening? Try in some time maybe?