07-JUNE-2010
Passport Req..
08-FEB-2010
VISA ISSUED...
10-FEB-2010
LANDED..........
23-FEB-2010
Jamy: Ah 2010 we say and soon too

Sheraig: just keep holding on cos they cant hold you much longer.

Nae: you supposed to know that you are almost there, so just hold tight you soon done with the this whole process.

Missing: you know say your thing soon bust round the corner, its that about time, from 08 till now is just Ridiculous, but dont worry everything Curry. you waited this long it will only make your relationship Stronger.

Kidd: you and I are 16 days apart, and stressed as hell I am too. just imagine what the other guys and their Fams must be going through. looking at the other timescales on here its enough to stress anyone. but not to fear we have an all knowing compassionate God who will only suffer immigration to hold us all back for only so long. they will eventually have to grant all our Applications. I claim this in Jesus name too. I've had enough set backs in my life to tell everyone on here that this too Shall Pass Indeed.

Rosie: Your Interview is Locked dont even think of the words worry or fret although its hard to think that. but keep your trust in Almighty God who took you and Hubby this far, Immigration is just an Illusion set up by the devil to test the strength of your Faith in God and your Love for each other.
but once this is over you will Give God a praise and come back here to tell us and others after us why they should hold on and be strong.

Confused: dont worry about it, these cases are a bit Different I know from personal experience as I used to work with claimants in this Category in the UK. and I want you to know that For our Lord and Saviour looking at your case its Business as usual for him. Please know that this Battle is not yours but the Lords, as long as you seek his guidance in everyway before you proceed with even as much as signing your Name on a piece of Paper. Please take this word and find peace in it.

soanxious: a you we ah wait pon fi mek kingston fly the gate.

Angie: another gate out fi fly and its all because of you.
Canuck KMC Virtuous KensWife MommyT NaeNae Iambless KID : is unuh mi ah wait pon fi di gate fly so mi can go through too.

Smoothie, Sanchester: we a wait pon unuh fi put in the thing .

all the peeps who went through succesfully all the best with your Fams and thanks for popping in now and even before your applications went through. the information you shared has helped people like myself just coming along to prepare our applications, and some of us have even gone on to succed already. Forum fam this Forum is so relevant and necessary. and thanks to everyone on here for just being here. if I missed anyone out please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, and all the same good luck and blessings at whatever level you are be it waiting to apply, awaiting approval, pending, in pprocess or approved. or landed and happy with Family all the best guys and thanks for your suppport, you will never know the chain of blessing you have started, cos every bit of info you share will be handed down to those in line.

Stay Blessed GodBless

kidd

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2 2010
File Transfer...
June 29 2010
Med's Done....
MAy 14 2010
Hey :)

It will happen.. besides.. whats a few more months when u have a life time of time and love together!:)

Stay blessed and positive... remember guys

Positivity is strength!

;)

Godblesswife

Aug 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-JUNE-2010