Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
Yes Most of my engineers friends in Alberta came back from Canada after the layoffs and unable to get jobs due to oil crisis.

dallasboy

Star Member
Mar 11, 2016
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-MAR-2016
Doc's Request.
18-APR-2016
AOR Received.
11-MAR-2016
Med's Request
22-MAR-2016
Med's Done....
06-APR-2016
Passport Req..
08-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-09-2016
LANDED..........
01-12-2016
OP: I am really sorry to hear what happened with you but it's not fair to blame a country for individual's circumstances. Every individual must decide for himself/herself what is good by looking at all factors not just one or two. As others said, immigration is not for everyone. Please stop blaming Canada and go back to your home country if you think that's a better fit for you. 3-6 months without job is common for new immigrants but when you say 6 years, then something seriously is wrong with your skills or your efforts.
Also, for sure you are in wrong forum....stop spreading negativity...

Amaljohan

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
mywebapp said:
If you are employed in your home country, have some money and a little future in your home country then never, never, ever think of going to this horrible country.
Not only you will stay unemployed most of your life here, but you will also lose everything you already have, you will age and get older very quick and nothing in return.
Canada is full of garbage laws and full of greedy people. The government will take every possible chance to take your hard saved money from you : taxes, fees, additional fees with no help what so ever in getting you a job.
I struggled for 6 years in Vancouver and Toronto to find any small place to work at. I am an accountant by profession and have 10+ years of experience.
Trust me, this country will destroy you and your family. You will have nothing left to start again elsewhere.
One of the best idiotic advice i have ever seen. Please go to your home country and get a life buddy.

Meya06

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No matter what happens with us in the future, I m still love to stay here in Canada.:))

PRdreamer

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
EAST COAST
Category........
Visa Office......
HALIFAX
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mywebapp said:
If you are employed in your home country, have some money and a little future in your home country then never, never, ever think of going to this horrible country.
Not only you will stay unemployed most of your life here, but you will also lose everything you already have, you will age and get older very quick and nothing in return.
Canada is full of garbage laws and full of greedy people. The government will take every possible chance to take your hard saved money from you : taxes, fees, additional fees with no help what so ever in getting you a job.
I struggled for 6 years in Vancouver and Toronto to find any small place to work at. I am an accountant by profession and have 10+ years of experience.
Trust me, this country will destroy you and your family. You will have nothing left to start again elsewhere.
Hey buddy, I can understand how it feels when u plan something and things don't go well. im sorry that immigration department coudnt not help you as u deserved. Things happen. I wish you all good luck in future. Where ever we could be, we all need to have better future. Take care :)

nuke noodles

Sep 4, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CEC filed 09-22-2014
Nomination.....
PNP filed 01-2014, nominated 06-2015. EE-ITA 01-2016
AOR Received.
CEC-AOR 02-04-2015, EE-AOR 02-2016
Med's Done....
EE Medical Passed 02-2016. ECAS MER 03-14-2016.
Passport Req..
PPR 2016-04-06, DM 2016-04-08
VISA ISSUED...
2016-04-12
LANDED..........
2016-05-22
Such a commotion here ... :eek:
"never immigrate to Canada if you have a stable job" - this is BS.
I have known many rich people who never worked nor paid income taxes in Canada, nor they had to. They immigrated to Vancouver, took their money from home country, bought 2M houses in Vancouver, then enjoying their stays here. What's the problem? Money is your issue.
And, there are many people who have stable job here can not immigrate easily. Guess we don't always get what we want huh?

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
I understand the emotions involved with never immigrate to canada. I agree if u have a stable job in ur home country and a good life dont immigrate but most of us come from 3rd world countries and one of my major reason was to get away from the pollution, corruption and no regards for human life. Everything revolves around money in my home country no scope for talent or hard work. So i did plan for it but problem is Canada wont let me immigrate even though I want to and OP has immigrated but couldnt be successful. I have a good job but OP got PR without a job . I see the irony here. My only problem is immigration. I have my life in Canada house car investments etc but I cant immigrate yet . So how sad this is one wants to immigrate but cant other has immigration but cant put it to good use. I am not trying to insult or offend OP just pointing out the irony.

RamsayBolton

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't feed the troll, guys. Even if OP is not a troll, just ignore him. Actually, we need more people like him here, so more capable applicants can immigrate to Canada.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Reminds me of the old FSW 2014 forum when some trolls would post that a cap for a certain NOC was filled (even when it wasn't yet) and that people should stop sending their applications. Points for creativity.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
mead said:
I understand the emotions involved with never immigrate to canada. I agree if u have a stable job in ur home country and a good life dont immigrate but most of us come from 3rd world countries and one of my major reason was to get away from the pollution, corruption and no regards for human life. Everything revolves around money in my home country no scope for talent or hard work. So i did plan for it but problem is Canada wont let me immigrate even though I want to and OP has immigrated but couldnt be successful. I have a good job but OP got PR without a job . I see the irony here. My only problem is immigration. I have my life in Canada house car investments etc but I cant immigrate yet . So how sad this is one wants to immigrate but cant other has immigration but cant put it to good use. I am not trying to insult or offend OP just pointing out the irony.
+ 1 . well said