Stay at home mom /unemployed for 2 yrs because of having a special baby

jungle010711

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi folks,

This is my concern, i have a special baby she is 2 yrs old born here in canada..I am stay at home mom/unemployed for 2yrs now as well.. Will this be a problem for my future citizenship application?

Thank you in advance

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jungle010711 said:
Hi folks,

This is my concern, i have a special baby she is 2 yrs old born here in canada..I am stay at home mom/unemployed for 2yrs now as well.. Will this be a problem for my future citizenship application?

Thank you in advance
No; no prob at all

good luck

jungle010711

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you tiara , i keep on browsing about my case and i can find none. Thanks again

Politren

Jan 16, 2015
Being unemployed is not disqualifying factor, don't worry about this.

You should be concerned to make sure that you have the days of physical presence before you apply

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jungle010711 said:
Thank you tiara , i keep on browsing about my case and i can find none. Thanks again
I know a siimilar case; so dont worry

all the best

amk2015

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jungle010711 said:
Hi folks,

Thank you in advance
y wife was stay home mother (home maker) all her 3 years time till she got citizenship by the end of 2014. She declared herself as home maker in the application. No problem at all and she got whole process done in 4 and a half month. So don't worry. Yes, you can add papers of your special child to the application when you apply. That will be an additional strong reason to stay at home.

jungle010711

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amk2015 said:
y wife was stay home mother (home maker) all her 3 years time till she got citizenship by the end of 2014. She declared herself as home maker in the application. No problem at all and she got whole process done in 4 and a half month. So don't worry. Yes, you can add papers of your special child to the application when you apply. That will be an additional strong reason to stay at home.
Thank you very much sir amk, that helps a lot to ease my mind in applying my citizenship. I thought my situation will will be a big challenge in applying citizenship. I will file mine in May, im still collecting my requirements/documents. I will be again once more a big fan of this site, as the members are willing to help... THANK U THANK U