+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Status while filling out CEC application form?

ssparkles

Apr 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 4, 2012
Doc's Request.
Nov 8, 2012 & March 19, 2013
AOR Received.
Oct 25, 2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Mar 19, 2013
Med's Done....
March 22 & received by CIC on April 10, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2013, sent out passport same day.
VISA ISSUED...
May 21, 2013
LANDED..........
May 22, 2013
Hi there,

I hope someone who has more of an idea on this can advise me.

I am re-applying for my PR under Canadian Experience Class. I was here on a Post Graduate Work permit that expired on May4th. I applied to extend my status as a visitor on April 22nd giving my reason as 'waiting for PR' (this was while I was waiting for my PR application Number 1 to process).

Unfortunately enough I got a response on May4th itself that it was refused due to NOC codes. Now I am here on implied status as I have found out that I am basically okay until Vegreville gives me a reply with my visitor status application.

If this is rejected (since the reason i gave was waiting for PR 1 to be processed - and got the rejected reply too soon) I have to leave or change status and if it is accepted well I will be blessed for sometime.

Now my question is I have my 2nd PR application almost ready and under my 'status' I have given 'implied status-letter attached' I was writing the letter saying that I've attached proof of application for extension of visitor status sent to Vegreville with photocopies of the postal receipt/tracking number.

But now I'm thinking should I be explaining in detail or is it better not to?? Because my plan is if my visitor application gets rejected i will study in fall but should I mention this at all? I don't have any documents to prove it as i will do so only if my visitor status is rejected. Leaving for me is not an option.

What is the best way to write this letter and what should I include and how much is really necessary?

Any help would be appreciated a lot! I really have to get everything right the second time around! :/

Thanks in advance