+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

curioustoask

Nov 13, 2018
thanks pathan bhai. i did nothing no editing . last time i made the profile and i got a system generated letter that score is 456 and you have been accepted in the pool. but today when i opened the profile today to check whether i have got the ITA , it showed updated not submitted. in study and languages one form was left opened and not transmitted, might be when i checked last time.will i get ITA. i am worried.

Last edited:

harshad13

May 9, 2016
thanks pathan bhai. i did nothing no editing . last time i made the profile and i got a system generated letter that score is 456 and you have been accepted in the pool. but today when i opened the profile today to check whether i have got the ITA , it showed updated not submitted. in study and languages one form was left opened and not transmitted, might be when i checked last time.will i get ITA. i am worried.
Hello friend
Did you receive ita??

ShalomM

Apr 27, 2021
You must use our Web form to tell us about changes to your situation, even if you applied online.

Examples of changes include

• marriage or divorce
  • birth or adoption of a child
  • death of an applicant or dependant
  • changes that could affect your eligibility for the program you’re applying for, including changes in your
    • job situation
    • education
    • language skills
  • contact information updates, including:
    • email
    • phone number

Sorabh27

Jan 4, 2022
Hi all. I had the same problem this morning. I did not have any continue option but only save and exit. After more than half hour of all hacks when I logged in back and clicked on see submitted profiles, I had exit as well as continue button. So, I clicked on continue and then it guided me to give an electonic sign. Finally, I was able to update the info.
And I did use google chrome.
Hope this helps. You can report the technical issue or create a new profile (bit headache again) as welll.
Did it reappear? What action did u take to make continue option appear. I am seeing my ee entry profile updated not submitted?