12-10-2016
Doc's Request.
28-01-2017
Passport Req..
15-05-2017
LANDED..........
25-05-2017
Update:

I made a new account and created a new profile, but I haven't put the Job Bank ID yet. I'm going to wait till they fix this problem. I just wanted to see why I couldn't see "Continue" button.

If you make a new profile, you can see continue button all the time, but there are still bugs in there. I accidently put 30 hours a week instead of 40 and my points were considerably less than my original points, and when I went back to correct it, it wasn't increasing my points. So, whatever the problem is, I think they will solve it before next draw.

gary377

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
Maybe they are fixing it same problem with me as well and they also make changes in ECA section they removed"two or more bachelor degrees" now no option left just to click on bachelor degree one.confused

Reena87

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
g_singh76 said:
Update:

I made a new account and created a new profile, but I haven't put the Job Bank ID yet. I'm going to wait till they fix this problem. I just wanted to see why I couldn't see "Continue" button.

If you make a new profile, you can see continue button all the time, but there are still bugs in there. I accidently put 30 hours a week instead of 40 and my points were considerably less than my original points, and when I went back to correct it, it wasn't increasing my points. So, whatever the problem is, I think they will solve it before next draw.
I made a new profile and finished job bank and everything but my status is says submitted but no additional points added for canadian education

HoPe90

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
IN LAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
This is annoying because I can't withdraw and resubmit my profile because I am in last stage of Ontario application and don't want to miss nomination. It's been over a week but I sent them an email and I just have to wait. Does anyone know how long it takes them to respond to technical emails issues ?

diaa_algazzar

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
HoPe90 said:
This is annoying because I can't withdraw and resubmit my profile because I am in last stage of Ontario application and don't want to miss nomination. It's been over a week but I sent them an email and I just have to wait. Does anyone know how long it takes them to respond to technical emails issues ?
I have same situation here, did you receive any update from CIC technical support team?

I guess that this status "Update Not submitted" is already in the pool, anybody here share with me this thought.

diaa_algazzar

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
Anyone please ...

diaa_algazzar said:
I have same situation here, did you receive any update from CIC technical support team?

I guess that this status "Update Not submitted" is already in the pool, anybody here share with me this thought.

Sroghani

May 18, 2017
The problem was that there was no CONTINUE there to click.
Fortunately, CONTINUE appeared after they updated there site and added a few questions to all EE profiles. So I could submit my updated profile easily by clicking CONTINUE.

goingtocanadasoon

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
The problem was that there was no CONTINUE there to click.
Fortunately, CONTINUE appeared after they updated there site and added a few questions to all EE profiles. So I could submit my updated profile easily by clicking CONTINUE.
Maybe trying in a different browser, like Firefox, would work.

de_Kin

Mar 1, 2018
Hi all. I had the same problem this morning. I did not have any continue option but only save and exit. After more than half hour of all hacks when I logged in back and clicked on see submitted profiles, I had exit as well as continue button. So, I clicked on continue and then it guided me to give an electonic sign. Finally, I was able to update the info.
And I did use google chrome.
Hope this helps. You can report the technical issue or create a new profile (bit headache again) as welll.

jisanmahfuz

Jul 20, 2017
Hi, I have same problem here, its says Update not submitted , and I cant even delete or withdraw it, every section says transmitted except language and study as i updated my IETLS score, should I create a new one and ignore the old one as i cant delete or make any changes on that old one?
One more thing my Ielts got expired on 21st and I added a new one on 26th , is that why I got a letter yesterday says you are not eligible for this pool ?

Thanks much

Oct 15, 2018
Pls. go to your application .Pls. click the continue tab (not the save & Exit tab) Pls. put your electronic signature ( i mean your first name & last name) then it will go for submission.
Nikhs I've been going crazy over my application since the last six days and your comment is the only one which helped because turns out I had not clicked on the 'continue' tab but on save and exit. Thanks!!

curioustoask

Nov 13, 2018
my scores is 456 and today's cec draw was of 452. I checked my profile today it was showing updated not submitted. will i get ITA