+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Status update after submitting additional documents. IP1 or IP2

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
I upload the Police certificate on Aug 1 and the status change to
  • The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
no change after 3 weeks ~ When they will review it?

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
I am sure this is repeated multiple times in various forums that while updates on profile do indicate a step in right direction (and allow folks to measure relative progress), at the same time no updates don't imply no progress. There are several reports from folks having received their visas with status still showing as processing. If your application is within normal processing times, just be patient, else contact them through call center.

SukhKiran

Aug 13, 2018
for me it is 4 month now ,status of additional document is "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded." and i have already crrosed 6 mnth deadline.can i know ur visa office?

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
for me it is 4 month now ,status of additional document is "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded." and i have already crrosed 6 mnth deadline.can i know ur visa office?
And it may not be updated even after you have gotten a Visa stamped on passport. Don't read to much into lack of updates, you might be days or months away from getting ppr. I empathise that when there is no news we tend to tick off on ghost updates and immitracker updates to get some sense out of it. At the same time, continue doing whatever awesome you are doing in life. If you are beyond normal processing times, consider calling them up or asking for gcms notes.

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
I am only 3 months on my application so yea ~ but I still hope everything will go faster.

I didn't know my visa office but I order a GCMS just now.

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
  1. I am sure this is repeated multiple times in various forums that while updates on profile do indicate a step in right direction (and allow folks to measure relative progress), at the same time no updates don't imply no progress. There are several reports from folks having received their visas with status still showing as processing. If your application is within normal processing times, just be patient, else contact them through call center.
The call center will tell me the detail application status other than the one online?

Momon

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MVO
App. Filed.......
Feb 2019
Doc's Request.
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
06-04-2018
Med's Request
10-06-2019
Med's Done....
13-06-2019
Hi
Hey bud

How has your application progressed since then? I submitted the requested additional document yesterday and the status was exactly the same as yours. It remained as" ‘We need additional documents to continue processing your application'. When I logged in today, it already became "not applicable". I have never seen the statuses such as "the document has been uploaded" or we are reviewing the document" ,which are commonly seen by folks on this forum. I have no idea why it is like this. Can it be that they finished the review in just a couple of hours and I missed these statuses?
Thank you
Hi @baltzly

Mine changed to ‘the addiditional documents you submitted has been uploaded’ a day after i sent the CSE. Since then nothing has changed for nearly 3 months now.

Reactions: baltzly

Momon

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MVO
App. Filed.......
Feb 2019
Doc's Request.
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
06-04-2018
Med's Request
10-06-2019
Med's Done....
13-06-2019
Hey bud
Have you tried any means to contact them? I am considering ordering notes next month. Was your CSE about your additional document? I'm quite sure my additional document has been uploaded as I can see it in my "submitted application" section. Do you think I need to contact them to ensure the document has been received by them? My status changed from we need additional document to not applicable in less than 12 hours after I submitted it, very confusing.
Aside from CSE, i didn’t contact them in some other way as we’re still within the processing time. Yes, the CSE i sent was about the additional docs, they didn’t respond but the ADR status changed a day after. You may try contacting them but i suppose it will be difficult to get a response if you’re still within the processing time. Let’s chill, probably the best thing to do is to be patient. Goodluck!

Reactions: baltzly

Momon

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MVO
App. Filed.......
Feb 2019
Doc's Request.
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
06-04-2018
Med's Request
10-06-2019
Med's Done....
13-06-2019
@Momon What is VO? and AOR ,I also has same status of additional docs since 4month
VO is Visa Office, AOR is Acknowledgement of Receipt. Did they request you to provide additional documents?

PrayforPR0211

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Hi guys,
Same here. I stuck on “uploaded” status for almost 45 days after ADR. Every time when I call CIC, the agent just told me been processing my security check. So I really doubt I have been under security screening.... coz it makes no sense to check security for that long time. Anyone has the same status? BTW, I got GU after I submitted ADR, not sure whether it was the signal for security start

PrayforPR0211

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
My status changed to not applicable around 12 hours after submitting the requested additional document, then there has been no update, not even a ghost update.
Actually people said the ADR status does not matter at all. Just call CiC and ask whether they’ve received your document. If yes, there is nothing we can do now. I passed the eligibility & criminality. But stuck on security for almost 2 months.
What documents you were asked for? Mine is schedule a

PrayforPR0211

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
My BRIEF CV was requested. It is not the kind of CV that include thesis, supervisor and study field, but just a brief description of my study and employment experience, and no additional form was requested. I called IRCC call center as well and they told me criminality and eligibility have both been passed. I then went on to ask if I am under enhanced security screening and the agent said there is no note in my file suggesting that I will be put under that kind of screening.
I’m not sure if the agent fully understands what security screening is. I called the other day, asked whether I’m being under security screening. She said yes and I asked does it mean I have to wait for more than 1 year to get everything done. She was surprised and said no, saying everyone has to go through security screening.
Well it does not make sense to me. Coz if it’s just normal security check, how come mine is way too longer than others. Most people got security passed within a few minutes and there is no official term calling “security check”....