+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Status of my federal application after CSQ

niko80

Apr 21, 2014
Hi, here is my application status:

Application step
Current status Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

It is not clear to me that they write - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements - but Medicals are already done.

Do you think - Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes - will change or they will not ask that. If they will ask how long it takes to pass this step? By the way, I am in Quebec now.

Thanks

Phoenixation

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
You
Hi, here is my application status:

Application step
Current status Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

It is not clear to me that they write - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements - but Medicals are already done.

Do you think - Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes - will change or they will not ask that. If they will ask how long it takes to pass this step? By the way, I am in Quebec now.

Thanks
Eligibility is comprised of program requirements (in your case CSQ), medical, criminality and security components. You have passed medicals and program requirements. You are at the criminality and security check stage. If you pass those, you will pass elgibility and you'll receive PPR.

The timeline at this stage of your application depends a lot on your nationality and luck. If you are chosen for security screening (SS), expect another 9-12 months of processing. If your case is routine, you'll receive PPR shortly according to IRCC's service standards (~17 months). The best tool to know about the complexity of your case is GCMS notes.

Ahmed74

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
14-07-2017
AOR Received.
02-11-2017
File Transfer...
15-11-2017
Med's Request
02-11-2018
Med's Done....
8-11-2018
You

Eligibility is comprised of program requirements (in your case CSQ), medical, criminality and security components. You have passed medicals and program requirements. You are at the criminality and security check stage. If you pass those, you will pass elgibility and you'll receive PPR.

The timeline at this stage of your application depends a lot on your nationality and luck. If you are chosen for security screening (SS), expect another 9-12 months of processing. If your case is routine, you'll receive PPR shortly according to IRCC's service standards (~17 months). The best tool to know about the complexity of your case is GCMS notes.
Hi there,
I have the same status as the above two applicants and approaching 18 months since I submitted my application. As per my VO my application is waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer for final review. Now my question is did I pass security and criminality checks? By the way I have already received the pre arrival services.

Phoenixation

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
Hi there,
I have the same status as the above two applicants and approaching 18 months since I submitted my application. As per my VO my application is waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer for final review. Now my question is did I pass security and criminality checks? By the way I have already received the pre arrival services.
You most probably have passed both checks and are just waiting for an officer to review those reports and render a final decision.