+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

status of my application

jainargas

Apr 5, 2018
Hi,

At the time of submitting my application through the FSW - express entry program, my wife was pregnant and hence could not complete her medical as the doctor had advised against an X-ray. After giving birth to our daughter, I added my new born into the dependent list and completed the medical. The following are the timelines of my application:

AOR: Oct 23 2017
Request for travel history: Oct 30 2017
Request for RPRF: 10 Nov 2017
Intimation of Child Birth: 19 Feb 2018
Medical completed: 20 March 2018

Please share or guide the status of my application and by when can i expect a reply

Current status is :

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.