+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

status of linked application

ishmeen

Jul 28, 2017
hi i linked my application online please tell me
hi i have linked my application
Application/profile details
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
hi i linked my application online please tell me
hi i have linked my application
Application/profile details
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hi Anything happened after that msg above? I have the same thing for days now. Thanks