+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhicool said:
i applied same process as u told.... but 3days over i didnt get any response frm WES...

so what 2 do now...
Don't panic you will definitely get the reply and ECA also. As if the status is showing review in progress no need to worry they have received your docs, for sure it just due to high volume of applications suddenly they received.

sush80

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhicool said:
still same..... Hope to get answer if somebody knows.
@abhicool: My documents status now shows Accepted...I believe it was an update error from WES side. Though I have not received any reply yet to several mails that I sent last week regarding this issue, the status is finally now updated. What a relief !!!

astro313

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sush80 said:
@ abhicool: My documents status now shows Accepted...I believe it was an update error from WES side. Though I have not received any reply yet to several mails that I sent last week regarding this issue, the status is finally now updated. What a relief !!!
Sush80 , after how many days did the status get updated ?

kuldeep1401

Dec 22, 2014
I am facing the same problem.. Even after sending all the documents their website show, document not received.
Its been 2 days that i have dropped them the mail, but they haven't revert.

Kindly help.

Regards,
Kuldeep Singh

M. Nasir

Mar 30, 2014
Dear Forum Members,

Can you please tell me it is possible to upload profile for express entry without issuing ECA because I submitted order for ECA on 29 October, 2014 but still I did not received report, 3 days before WES update status ''Evaluation in process''.

Regards

Nasir

sumit.singh.hallan

Jan 2, 2015
Gurgaon, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE Profile Created - 20-01-2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
Completed. L-9.0 , R-8.5, W-7.0, S-7.0
LANDED..........
Pretty soon
M. Nasir said:
Dear Forum Members,

Can you please tell me it is possible to upload profile for express entry without issuing ECA because I submitted order for ECA on 29 October, 2014 but still I did not received report, 3 days before WES update status ''Evaluation in process''.

Regards

Nasir
Nasir you need to wait for WES evaluation to complete. You cannot submit EE profile without valid WES reference #, which you get after the assessment

abhicool

Nov 26, 2014
sush80 said:
@ abhicool: My documents status now shows Accepted...I believe it was an update error from WES side. Though I have not received any reply yet to several mails that I sent last week regarding this issue, the status is finally now updated. What a relief !!!
@sus

in my case still shows NOT RECEIVED

abhicool

Nov 26, 2014
M. Nasir said:
Dear Forum Members,

Regards

Nasir
29th October ???? r u sure??

abhicool

Nov 26, 2014
sumit.singh.hallan said:
Nasir you need to wait for WES evaluation to complete. You cannot submit EE profile without valid WES reference #, which you get after the assessment
@sumit i know it required 20 working days to Evaluate .... but he Said 29th October ....

how come....

Dear Seniors... is it possible??

abhicool

Nov 26, 2014
kuldeep1401 said:
I am facing the same problem.. Even after sending all the documents their website show, document not received.
Its been 2 days that i have dropped them the mail, but they haven't revert.

Kindly help.

Regards,
Kuldeep Singh
Dear Kuldeep when did you paid d fees??

i paid on 4th Jan and WES received d documents on 8th Jan

same situation here...

Amitmeet

Jan 15, 2015
Hi Everyone...

My query is related to sending the university attested marks sheets to the WES. I want the evaluation report of both my Graduation Degree and Master Degree as well as my spouse/wife Graduation Degree and Master Degree. Can I send both separate envelopes issued by the respective universities with WES Reference Numbers (Two different Numbers in our case) mentioned on them in a single envelop to WES in Canada?

Kindly guide...

abhicool

Nov 26, 2014
its better to send it by 2 separate envelope ... if u send via DHL you will get 50% discount n do 1 thing in d both envelope mention d ref no n put all the xerox copy (of ur n spouse) both in it...

abhicool

Nov 26, 2014
Just Now i got a mail that Waiting for required documents

i send the 10+2 marksheet xerox copy along with that previous status Status: Documents received - review in progress

what should i do now??

New Post Link :

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/new-problem-not-received-waiting-for-required-documents-t267007.0.html

-------------------------------------------------

1. Secondary Education, India
Secondary School Certificate

What is Required Status Reason Instructions
Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional) Not Received Required Documents
University-Issued Mark Sheets Not Received Required Documents

2. Bachelor of Science

Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional) Accepted
University-Issued Mark Sheets Accepted

3. Master of Business Administration