+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

abhicool

Nov 26, 2014
WES Received my Documents on 8th Jan

today is 15th Jan but Still shows in the documents section shows RED Cross Sign... i.e Documents not received... but in the main page it shows in progress...

dear experts plz help...

Helpful Tips:

All documents have to be submitted to WES in the required format.
Please pay attention to any document with an (X) sign.
Your evaluation will not be processed if there is an (X) sign by any of the required documents.
Please allow 24 - 48 hours for WES to review documents and update your account.

https://www.wes.org/appstatus/documentation.aspx

What is Required Status Reason Instructions
Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional) Not Received
University-Issued Mark Sheets Not Received

astro313

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear abhicool ,

I suggest you to drop a mail to them with the reference no of your application. My partner is also having the same issue, but she's waiting 48 hours before sending a mail.

sush80

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Even my documents status shows NOT RECEIVED but order details shows Evaluation in Progress.
What does it mean ? Is it common situation in the evaluation process ???

Guys, could anyone provide email address/Phone no. of WES for contact? Thanks

sush80

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhicool said:
how long it will take??
@abhicool: Do you have any updates on your status ? Mine still shows NOT RECEIVED. But why ?

abhicool

Nov 26, 2014
astro313 said:
Dear abhicool ,

I suggest you to drop a mail to them with the reference no of your application. My partner is also having the same issue, but she's waiting 48 hours before sending a mail.
i submit the issue in the contact us form....bcoz i dont have WES mail id... but already 72 hours over i didnt received any relpy frm WES

astro313

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys , I have done ECA and did not face the same issue as you. As I said before, my partner is also facing the same issue. To me it seems more an issue of the moment than a real problem . Drop a mail through WES website and they will reply in 2-3 days .

abhicool

Nov 26, 2014
astro313 said:
Guys , I have done ECA and did not face the same issue as you. As I said before, my partner is also facing the same issue. To me it seems more an issue of the moment than a real problem . Drop a mail through WES website and they will reply in 2-3 days .
i dont have WES email ID

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhicool said:
i dont have WES email ID
There is no email for WES but they always reply you if you go in the contact us section and leave your comment with name email and question,I tried this and they replied me next day. Hope this will work for you.

abhicool

Nov 26, 2014
chevy said:
There is no email for WES but they always reply you if you go in the contact us section and leave your comment with name email and question,I tried this and they replied me next day. Hope this will work for you.
i applied same process as u told.... but 3days over i didnt get any response frm WES...

so what 2 do now...