+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Status Chngd to Centralized Intake Office Sydney Eligibility Review Complete

manpreetgr8

Feb 15, 2009
Hi All,

Status of my application recently changed from Application received to Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete. Can anyone please help me in understanding what this new status would mean for my case?

Also it states, that they have sent me a letter regarding same. However its close to 15 days now and I am yet to receive the letter.

Can anyone please let me know what the contents of the letter would be? I mean do they ask for more documents, etc? OR is it something else?

Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

manpreetgr8 said:
Hi All,

Status of my application recently changed from Application received to Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete. Can anyone please help me in understanding what this new status would mean for my case?

Also it states, that they have sent me a letter regarding same. However its close to 15 days now and I am yet to receive the letter.

Can anyone please let me know what the contents of the letter would be? I mean do they ask for more documents, etc? OR is it something else?

Thanks
1. Sorry but my crystal ball is cloudy today.
2. It is either a refusal if you didn't qualify or saying you have 120 days to send a complete application the overseas processing office.

PMM

manpreetgr8

Feb 15, 2009
Thanks for your response.

But unfortunately the letter has still not reached me. So if it is an acceptance and the time period for full application is 120 days, that means I will be in trouble.

Is there anything I can do to know the status timely? Any idea?

Thanks

Najeebkhan84

Sep 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 May 2011
Doc's Request.
Send along with Application
IELTS Request
Send Along with Documents
Med's Request
25-1-2013
Med's Done....
18-2-2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
PPR1> 9-10-13 7 PPR2> 24-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
1-11-2013
LANDED..........
26 jan,2014
Contact to ur local CHC regarding ur application if it is approved

qasimabad

Nov 13, 2008
Dear,
Some information required my E- case status same (Application Received)
but no change my NOC code 2171 not in ministrial list.

kindly help.

Paco

Jul 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manpreetgr8 said:
Hi All,

Thanks
It's your Nova Scotia AOR, did you checked your email/spam folder ?

Normaly if they are unable to reach you by email, they will send you a letter.
The content would be your File ID & the full docs submition request.

manpreetgr8

Feb 15, 2009
Unfortunately, I did not provide an email address at the time of filing the application.

I had applied in March, 2008 under old rules. I received AOR from local visa office (New Delhi, India) and later on my Application was sent to Nova Scotia and processing started under new rules.

Any idea whom to contact in case the application fails to reach me. Also, how can I update my email address.

Thanks to ALL who responded!

~Manpreet

Paco

Jul 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manpreetgr8 said:
Unfortunately, I did not provide an email address at the time of filing the application.

I had applied in March, 2008 under old rules. I received AOR from local visa office (New Delhi, India) and later on my Application was sent to Nova Scotia and processing started under new rules.

Any idea whom to contact in case the application fails to reach me. Also, how can I update my email address.

Thanks to ALL who responded!

~Manpreet
You have to calculate what was the postal delay for your first AOR.

Based on that, you can know how more days you have to wait.

Remark: Add 1 more week to your elapsed time, because the Ecas status update to "cio eligibility complete" a week after the email/letter issue.