File Transfer...
Med's Request
Submitted before hand
Med's Done....
Interview........
No interview yet
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Passport dispatched on.. 24 August ... Fingers crossed..
Ok.. i think first they are giving the visa's to people who applied earlier, clearing the back log.. i papploed on 4th august, lets hope will get it within this week as it is the last week..

rupinder89

Star Member
Jul 29, 2010
Visa Office......
CHD (University Catgy)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 12, 2010
IELTS Request
7.0 Overall
Med's Request
Aug 16, 2010
Med's Done....
Aug 18, 2010
Interview........
Aug 12, 2010 (Telephonic Only)
Passport Req..
Aug 27, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 1, 2010
jackpatel said:
Congrats Ravi

Our pass port are dispatch but what a bad luck tomorrow is holiday at courier office so will receive it after day after tomorrow till than keeping finger cross.

Hope all our frds will get visa
Congrats Jack & ravi you finaally got the visa!!!! All da best for future!! :D

jesluv

Aug 16, 2010
Dear Frieds,
Today I had a call from the CHC at 2.15 PM but unfortunately I was not able to attend the call coz I was busy on another call...continuously four times they tried to call me while I was on another call.... I didn't know that the call is from CHC. after that I called back to the number and informed them that I was engaged in another call when they tried to contact me... the lady who picked the call told me that they will call me back. but till evening I did not receive any call from them.... my bad luck. Meanwhile they contacted the concerned person where I'm working.They talked to my manager and one of my colleagues. I don't know what is going to happen.... I don't have anymore hope as I was not able to attend the call. I'm afraid whether they will reject my application because of this reason.

Sam0175

Aug 19, 2010
India, Patiala
Visa Office......
VFS CHD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th August 2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Submitted before hand
Med's Done....
Interview........
No interview yet
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
jesluv said:
Dear Frieds,
Today I had a call from the CHC at 2.15 PM but unfortunately I was not able to attend the call coz I was busy on another call...continuously four times they tried to call me while I was on another call.... I didn't know that the call is from CHC. after that I called back to the number and informed them that I was engaged in another call when they tried to contact me... the lady who picked the call told me that they will call me back. but till evening I did not receive any call from them.... my bad luck. Meanwhile they contacted the concerned person where I'm working.They talked to my manager and one of my colleagues. I don't know what is going to happen.... I don't have anymore hope as I was not able to attend the call. I'm afraid whether they will reject my application because of this reason.

Dont worry man, they were calling you for some verification and as your call was on waiting they called at your work place instead and verified from them. They might be verifying about your work. Dont worry have faith in God, Everything will be fine.

Daniel Mukesh

Aug 24, 2010
Chennai
Visa Office......
CHC-NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2010
friends i have just blocked my tkts for 1st sep, But visa still under processing, i really hope we could get some result within this week, or else just have to postponed with some cancellation charges.

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
Sam0175 said:
Ok.. i think first they are giving the visa's to people who applied earlier, clearing the back log.. i papploed on 4th august, lets hope will get it within this week as it is the last week..
no its not, i applied at 5 june but i gor refusal letter :'( :'( :'( :'(

ravi263

Aug 17, 2010
Hi All,

I recieved my visa today for 2 yrs. I am going for MBA at Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia.
Any one moving to Vancouver, pl contact me, may be we can team up.

All the best to those whose visa is under processing. Cheers!

- Ravi

Sam0175

Aug 19, 2010
India, Patiala
Visa Office......
VFS CHD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th August 2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Submitted before hand
Med's Done....
Interview........
No interview yet
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Congrats Ravi... Good luck for your future... My status changed today and passport has been dispatched, real tensed time.. lets hope for the best.. do pray guys..