+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

status changed to Decision Made

Shafaq_

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Hi friends I got my DM 10 March still no received any email yet ppr. But my medical was expire last December. Thy didnt ask for remedical and I haven't receive pre arrival. It's that please tell me .Thank you
Did you got any survey email from ircc ?because i heard those applications are finalised they got this survey email from ircc?

Rishavjeet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Hi friends I got my DM 10 March still no received any email yet ppr. But my medical was expire last December. Thy didnt ask for remedical and I haven't receive pre arrival. It's that please tell me .Thank you
Mine expired in july and remedical was taken 18 days before dm

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Did you got any survey email from ircc ?because i heard those applications are finalised they got this survey email from ircc?
My represntive received this email from ircc.what does it's mean?
Thank you for your interest in Canada. We are looking forward to having you here.

Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we’re experiencing longer than usual processing delays. Rest assured, we are still actively processing your Family Class – Spouses & Partners application, but it will take longer than usual to get back to you.

This also means that we are unable to provide accurate processing times on individual applications at this time. As a result, we have removed the progress bar in the online account of Family Class – Spouses & Partners clients. You can still get the most current information about the status of your Family Class – Spouses & Partners application by checking the ‘Details about application status’ section in your online account.

In order to provide you with the most up-to-date information about our current processing capacity, we are posting weekly updates on expected processing delays by type of application.

Keep us informed of your situation
While you wait, please contact us to let us know of any changes in your application, such as a change to your situation or contact information.

Important information about Canada’s travel restrictions due to COVID-19
To protect Canadians from COVID-19, travel restrictions are in place for individuals travelling to Canada. Even when your application is complete, you may not be able to travel to Canada right away. As the COVID-19 situation changes, we regularly update our website. Visit the coronavirus disease page on the IRCC website to find the latest information before you make travel plans, and again before departing for Canada, to avoid being denied boarding or entry in Canada.

We are sorry to keep you waiting and thank you for your patience,

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

viperhusain

Nov 21, 2020
I got my DM on Ecas on December 2020 and also pre arrival from ircc but when I recently filled the web form in reply they said your FILE IS UNDER PROCESS I don't understand what does that mean while the status shows DM on Ecas and it's been 3+ months.

Reactions: Shafaq_

eratskie

Apr 6, 2021
Hello guys, I applied for my PR last year and IRCC received my application in July 2020. How can we know the status of my application aside from ECAS because I want to know the detailed update of there is. Thanks