+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Status after AOR

dgo

Mar 2, 2016
Below is my application status after two months.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility .We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Shouldn't the BG check be in progress after medicals is updated. Also, review of additional documents has been the same for about 10 days.

What should I make of this?

Reactions: Rravindran

krishnarvkr

Jan 19, 2015
Hi, My status is also same like you. Please find the time line related to me.

Category : CEC (Canadian experience class)
AOR : April 20
Medical Passed on : May 10
Lat back ground change date : June 14 (Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.)

can you share your timeline as well..

N

newtoexpressentry

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility .We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Shouldn't the BG check be in progress after medicals is updated. Also, review of additional documents has been the same for about 10 days.

ur BG is IP1 keep an eye it will change to NA and then back to same which is IP2

dgo

Mar 2, 2016
Hi, My status is also same like you. Please find the time line related to me.

Category : CEC (Canadian experience class)
AOR : April 20
Medical Passed on : May 10
Lat back ground change date : June 14 (Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.)

can you share your timeline as well..
Category : FSWO
AOR : April 24
Medical Passed on : June 20. Same day BG changed to what it is above.

dgo

Mar 2, 2016
ur BG is IP1 keep an eye it will change to NA and then back to same which is IP2
I had uploaded a corrected document on April 25 through CSE, one day after AOR (April 24). Is that the reason why the documents are still being reviewed?
So, can I read the BG status as being 'In progress'?

Last edited:

Rravindran

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
25-08-17
Med's Done....
Upfront

Did you try finding your visa office ?? or perhaps the GCMS notes ?

Iampositive

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
about 20 days after IP1
In some cases IP1 changed to NA in hours and in some cases 20-30 days, is this normal, or applications taking more time have some complex data for which CIC needs more time.

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
In some cases IP1 changed to NA in hours and in some cases 20-30 days, is this normal, or applications taking more time have some complex data for which CIC needs more time.
I dont think anyone knows. Been trying to find out, no luck. Seems to be different from one applicant to another. I am fswO 24th june AOR, I can see people close to my aor date already with PPR and some with IP2, I am at IP1 for a week now. Cant complain as we are lucky our timelines are nothing near what it was last year for example when people were waiting 2 months just for medical pass alone. I guess just seeing other people getting it so quick is making our patience run out lol.
Lets hope for the best

Iampositive

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
I dont think anyone knows. Been trying to find out, no luck. Seems to be different from one applicant to another. I am fswO 24th june AOR, I can see people close to my aor date already with PPR and some with IP2, I am at IP1 for a week now. Cant complain as we are lucky our timelines are nothing near what it was last year for example when people were waiting 2 months just for medical pass alone. I guess just seeing other people getting it so quick is making our patience run out lol.
Lets hope for the best
Bang on, yes, i agree. Others getting PPR is making us impatient, I am at IP1 for about 4 days now. Lets hope for the best.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Just assume it will take three months minimum. Step away from the forum for a few weeks :)

dgo

Mar 2, 2016
I has a CSE for my employment documents which could have caused the delay.. but in general the overall processing time has significantly reduced now.. AOR to PPR can be as quick as a month looking at the current trend..