CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Respected Sir,

I wish to convey that the undersigned is keen to improve my education through quality institutions. While searching various options, I found that the College ABC possesses best faculty in the subject of XYZ. Accordingly, I decided to pursue my program XYZ from that particular institution as this course is feasible and related to my previous studies as well as present job assignments. I may mention that I have done my degree XYZ 2005, however, considering the prevailing more advanced techniques in the field of computer sciences, I planned to resume my education to meet the challenges as well as upcoming developments.

This program structure is oriented toward micro-computer networks topologies, maintenance of Hardware Peripherals, Network Fundamentals, Wireless/ Networks Routing Protocols and Concepts, Network installation Technician, Novell Network, Microsoft Networks, Data Cable Installation, and the system level component. It covers installation, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair, optimization, and testing of different type micro processors.

I am optimistic that I will be able to complete the certificate course with practical exposure besides establish contacts with people from different nations and working with the latest and enhanced technology in the guidance of well known professional faculty, also ample research facilities and global exposure available there.

Moreover, this course is also focused on my professional capability and effective communications enabling me to make my career more skillful and secure. For this purpose my present Company ABC, which is the amongst the largest contracting firms in the State of ABC, is also willing to give me one year extra ordinary study leave to undertake the certificate course which will help to improve my professional skills. My present employer has confirmed to retain me on the existing position once I complete my studies in one year period. (Annex-1)

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

it was my SOP i shared so other can get benefit ............if any one else have SOP he should share so the others can get benefits
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

hak_240

Jul 19, 2010
OMAN -MUSCAT
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi dude,
sorry to hear abt ur refusal and thanks for the information i didnt know that it is that strict .if they dont whant to issue the visa even after the first attempt why do they even tell in the refusal letter to apply again .MONEY SUCKERS I WISH THE COUNTRY GOES IN RECESSION .I had already decided to give up and apply for another country for study permit.

hak_240

Jul 19, 2010
OMAN -MUSCAT
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AND GUESS WHAT DUDE I M NOT GOING TO SPOIL MY PASSPORT AGAIN BY APPLING SECOND TIME.

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
hak_240 said:
AND GUESS WHAT DUDE I M NOT GOING TO SPOIL MY PASSPORT AGAIN BY APPLING SECOND TIME.
hey

dont worry, its not the embassy fault, they are just doing their job also we have lack of supporting documents thats why we refused, so we must think positive and should provide the required documents that fullfil the immigration requirements...........

well i am going back to Pakistan to make my application 3rd time becuase i have some more documents that may satisfy the immigration officer ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

hak_240

Jul 19, 2010
OMAN -MUSCAT
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dude
well u r right now r u going to apply 3rd time time from ur own country or again from abu dhabi.could u tell me what more supporting docs u have.

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
hak_240 said:
Dude
well u r right now r u going to apply 3rd time time from ur own country or again from abu dhabi.could u tell me what more supporting docs u have.
i will apply from Paksitan for next semester Jan 2011, i hav strong family ties in Pakistan and some property documents, a car, also family members are working in Govt departments etc , i hope it will support my application

samahmedpk2000

Star Member
Oct 31, 2009
I'll recommend u it's better to contact a good consultant. My sister she got rejection 1-time. But after that we have consulted a consultant and really he gave many good advices. It is a just a suggestion.

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
samahmedpk2000 said:
I'll recommend u it's better to contact a good consultant. My sister she got rejection 1-time. But after that we have consulted a consultant and really he gave many good advices. It is a just a suggestion.
ye i applied 2nd time after consulting the immigration agent, my package was looking complete but may be immigration officer is not satisfied ??? ??? ??? becuase right now i am in Doha Qatar not in Pakistan..........
so going back to Pakistan next month to process my case again