+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Statement of purpose to address refused study permit and how to repackage application

Asihanmi

Jul 20, 2017
Here is my story I was rejected my GCMS notes. Full reasons are as follows: Limited economic and social ties to my home country, Study plan not consistent with past studies, sponsored by 3rd party, relationship with 3rd party & history of financial support not well substantiated. Therefore no sufficient funds for tuition and upkeep during first year of studies in Canada and not a genuine student that will leave by end of Study.

Pheeww!!!

In my little opinion, I see some mistakes from their end I went on vacation to Canada easy in the year for vacation so still have my multiple TR visa. So don't know where the limited social and economic ties is coming from. Also, about inconsistent study plans what I applied for Masters of Technology and Entrepreneurship Innovation while my first degree was computer science and I work in a financial institution with over 5 years experience! So I really can't relate with their take on this.

Furthermore, I stated in my SOP that my elder sibling would be CO SPONSOR not sole sponsor because I presented my bank account statement and shares documents. My tuition fee is roughly CAD 23,000 while I was being modest and stated CAD 37,000 at hand. (Although all funds in the bank account statements are far more than CAD 37,000 (Perhaps ithia was where I goffed). I provided a court Affividavit to address the relationship between my elder sister and I. May I mentioned that when I traveled I went with my elder sister's son and applied for our visiting visa then together. Infact in my family information page when I applied for TV and study permit i had always stated my elder sister's details which is a proof and I maintained the consistency. Well as per no sufficient fund for tuition, I paid a token advised by the department that I applied to. Was I supposed to pay all the tuition fee. Guys and gurus in the house please assist me.
Now I have reapplied to St Mary's university for MTEI program (Master of Technology and entrepreneurship innovation) since they don't defer graduate admission. I was offered admission 1st December for a start program September 2018. I plan to apply for study permit by last week in January 2018.
Now my clarifications are s follows:
1. Is it advisable that I use my spouse as my sponsor? (we have a joint account that has funds in it even though my spouse's personal /salary account does have substantial turnover. Also, recall that when I last applied for study permit that is was denied I used my sibling as my Co sponsor.
2. I need your suggestions on what can address home ties. (GCMS states that I don't have home ties meanwhile I have Canadian trv that is had used early this year.
3. Standard sample SOP to address this creation raised on my denial.
Further suggestions are welcome

Naa888

Star Member
Nov 17, 2017
I also ap
Here is my story I was rejected my GCMS notes. Full reasons are as follows: Limited economic and social ties to my home country, Study plan not consistent with past studies, sponsored by 3rd party, relationship with 3rd party & history of financial support not well substantiated. Therefore no sufficient funds for tuition and upkeep during first year of studies in Canada and not a genuine student that will leave by end of Study.

Pheeww!!!

In my little opinion, I see some mistakes from their end I went on vacation to Canada easy in the year for vacation so still have my multiple TR visa. So don't know where the limited social and economic ties is coming from. Also, about inconsistent study plans what I applied for Masters of Technology and Entrepreneurship Innovation while my first degree was computer science and I work in a financial institution with over 5 years experience! So I really can't relate with their take on this.

Furthermore, I stated in my SOP that my elder sibling would be CO SPONSOR not sole sponsor because I presented my bank account statement and shares documents. My tuition fee is roughly CAD 23,000 while I was being modest and stated CAD 37,000 at hand. (Although all funds in the bank account statements are far more than CAD 37,000 (Perhaps ithia was where I goffed). I provided a court Affividavit to address the relationship between my elder sister and I. May I mentioned that when I traveled I went with my elder sister's son and applied for our visiting visa then together. Infact in my family information page when I applied for TV and study permit i had always stated my elder sister's details which is a proof and I maintained the consistency. Well as per no sufficient fund for tuition, I paid a token advised by the department that I applied to. Was I supposed to pay all the tuition fee. Guys and gurus in the house please assist me.
Now I have reapplied to St Mary's university for MTEI program (Master of Technology and entrepreneurship innovation) since they don't defer graduate admission. I was offered admission 1st December for a start program September 2018. I plan to apply for study permit by last week in January 2018.
Now my clarifications are s follows:
1. Is it advisable that I use my spouse as my sponsor? (we have a joint account that has funds in it even though my spouse's personal /salary account does have substantial turnover. Also, recall that when I last applied for study permit that is was denied I used my sibling as my Co sponsor.
2. I need your suggestions on what can address home ties. (GCMS states that I don't have home ties meanwhile I have Canadian trv that is had used early this year.
3. Standard sample SOP to address this creation raised on my denial.
Further suggestions are welcome
I also have admission in st Mary’s but for an undergraduate program and I also got my visa refused on the purpose that I won’t return after my Studies and based on my employment situation in my country.my uncle was my sponsor and my finances was good enough to cover my first year education I added an affidavit as well proving my uncle was my sponsor.am yet to reapply again. This my contact we communicate +233543464670

Asihanmi

Jul 20, 2017
I also ap

I also have admission in st Mary’s but for an undergraduate program and I also got my visa refused on the purpose that I won’t return after my Studies and based on my employment situation in my country.my uncle was my sponsor and my finances was good enough to cover my first year education I added an affidavit as well proving my uncle was my sponsor.am yet to reapply again. This my contact we communicate +233543464670

Reach me on ojulianah@gmail.com