Doc's Request.
Temp Application Number: 2021-01-25
AOR Received.
2022-09-20
Med's Request
2023-01-25
Med's Done....
2023-02-10
Is there anyone applied in May 2020 or later and got AOR?
Mine is July 2020 and no news. I assume that the majority of (Jan 2020 and before) cases were completed by IRCC.

Last edited:
Reactions: katie.vanto

katie.vanto

Mar 23, 2021

Kai Nemo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hello everyone. I submitted in Jan 2020, had AOR in Jan 2021, biometric in Feb 2021 and nothing since then. Does anyone here have the same timeline with me receive other requests from IRCC? I am afraid that our application is in peer review. What happen if it is true and is there any way to know if our application is in peer review or not?
Hi StrangerSUV,
"The officer must notify the applicant that their case is being sent for a peer review"
Cheers
Kai

Reactions: StrangerSUV

Kai Nemo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Made it to Canada yesterday and now officially landed as PR! PR card will take 4 months - so do keep in mind if anyone is planning a move but needs to travel out early.
Hi everyone,
As Swaroop mentioned above "PR card will take 4 months"
In case I currently have a visitor visa which is valid in ~10 years, in the meanwhile waiting for PR card issued I wonder if we are able to go back then come to Canada again by our Visitor Visa or the Visitor Visa will be deleted as soon as the PR card issued?
Looking forwards to your advice
Cheers
Kai

katie.vanto

Mar 23, 2021
Hi Kai,
You are misunderstanding btw PR card and VISA.
Swaroop has landed in Canada as a pernemant residence under the confirmation of PR visa, and he has to wait for 4 months for his card (card here like the ID card). He is PR status now with or without PR card.
For your case, yes, you can land in Canada under your visitor visa to wait for the final decision on your application. But you cannot do anything except the visitor.
Cheers.

Reactions: Kai Nemo

Kai Nemo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
No we do not need.
However the fund is requested to show before landing.
Hi,
Yes, as Katie's advice, we do not need to maintain the POF all the time since POF is just the proof that you have enough money to cover all the costs of your family during the first 6 months according to Canada living costs after arriving.
However, please keep in mind that POF will be most likely requested to show whenever IRCC request for another additional docs and the deadline is often very short around 5-7 days. Therefore, you have better keep this minimum amount in your bank if it is possible or you can handle it case by case depending on your cash flow.
Cheers
Kai

Reactions: katie.vanto

SUVApplicant

Star Member
Apr 13, 2019
hey Guys - i am writing a piece on forbes on SUV Canada VS US (O1 etc). I want to get in touch with companies from anywhere in the world that failed to make it to the US but made it to Canada under the SUV program and are successful. PLease get in touch if anyone of you fall under this criteria or recommend anyone you know? thanks!

Reactions: Charlie VN

Melkg

Jun 10, 2020
Kazakhstan
Category........
BUSINESS
AOR Received.
28-08-2019
hi everyone,

Yesterday received a request letter to provide new passport photographs and medicals for all family members.
I hope finally IRCC resumed SUV processing.

my timeline

AOR SEP 2019
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REQUEST NOV 2019
MEDICAL REPORTS REQUEST NOV 2019
PAL JUL 2020 (ELIGIBILITY PASSED)
RE-MEDICALS REQUEST NOV 2021

moh122

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
hi everyone,

Yesterday received a request letter to provide new passport photographs and medicals for all family members.
I hope finally IRCC resumed SUV processing.

my timeline

AOR SEP 2019
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REQUEST NOV 2019
MEDICAL REPORTS REQUEST NOV 2019
PAL JUL 2020 (ELIGIBILITY PASSED)
RE-MEDICALS REQUEST NOV 2021
Did you receive the letter via email or post?

totti2007

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021
@SUV_Unicorn_Potential
Hi,
In the form 1295 in the section: DETAILS OF INTENDED WORK IN CANADA there are some options, which one should be use for work permit under SUV
1- Exemption from Labour Market Impact Assessment
2- Start-up Business class

if select "Start-up Business class" offer of employment number will be disabled.

Last edited: