+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Startup Visa Program Timeline

SUVApplicant

Star Member
Apr 13, 2019
Congratulations!! You must be the first one announcing the good news. Hope more of us will get the PR soon too.

May I know what kind of Bus Docs the IRCC requested? Business plan? Progress reports? Please share with us. Thanks a lot.

Happy for you ;)
Progress report for 2020/21 - nothing else for business documents. Besides this PCC, and all the forms.

robinsteve

Aug 29, 2021
had 30 days. But i submitted all docs within five days.

Startup is at good revenue stage and very well profitable
Hello SUVApplicant:
Congratulations. I thought you didn't arrive at Canada, so I think it is impossible to have so called good revenue and profitable.How can you do that? I think you just had incorporated a company there, nothing done. Am I right? Please share your real things you have done.Thank you.

Startup_Visa

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
@robinsteve - your assumption is wrong; most of the Startup Visa applicants have existing startups in home country with global revenue, so same way @SUVApplicant must have business incorporated at home country with local and global revenue. So @robinsteve please don't assume and accuse people without having the full context. I think forum members like @SUVApplicant are rare, where they have been very transparent and shared full details of their application process and business. So lets encourage such members instead of accusing them of not sharing the real things.

hmblaster

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Hello SUVApplicant:
Congratulations. I thought you didn't arrive at Canada, so I think it is impossible to have so called good revenue and profitable.How can you do that? I think you just had incorporated a company there, nothing done. Am I right? Please share your real things you have done.Thank you.
Why are you so frustrated? Get some life. If someone’s sharing details by taking time, learn to respect their time and effort and if you can’t do it, please keep your negativity with you. SUVApplicant has been patient and sharing a lot of good details even after receiving PPR. What YOU think, really none cares.

Reactions: yulie wang

SUVApplicant

Star Member
Apr 13, 2019
Hello SUVApplicant:
hey - i am not obligated to answer any questions. I am sharing the details of my process willingly to help others and give back to this forum. My company is a Global startup with a company in the US, Dubai and Karachi and have a registered Co in Canada too but no revenues in Canadian company. Besides, i have been ranked as the fastest growing saas @ 210 ranking by international magazines.

hussain573

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Hi Katty,
I have been requested to provide all docs which were most likely as @SUVApplicant mentioned above: All the forms & information need to be updadted such as Family form, Travel history, PCCs, Military service form, Proof of fund, Proof of current employment, Bank Statement,... but I haven't got the MR yet & I am looking forwards to receiving this letter.
IRCC has also requested me to provide some more detailed information, docs & proofs concerning my business as below :
1- To show what has been achieved and the work that has been accomplished so far in my business.
2- Provide details regarding my involvement in the company
3- Demonstrate business goals, the methods on how these goals can be attained, and the time frame within which these goals need to be achieved
4- To show how I intend to actively manage the company from within Canada
5- To demonstrate how essential part of business's operations will be conducted in Canada
I hope this shared information may be helpful for you and all of us
Cheers
Kai
Just accepted by Manitoba Accelerator under SUV Programm, Need to pay incubator fees then they will issue letter of support, My concern is should go with MAT or look for anyother incubator, please suggest @Kia Nemo

Reactions: Kai Nemo

hmblaster

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
hey - i am not obligated to answer any questions. I am sharing the details of my process willingly to help others and give back to this forum. My company is a Global startup with a company in the US, Dubai and Karachi and have a registered Co in Canada too but no revenues in Canadian company. Besides, i have been ranked as the fastest growing saas @ 210 ranking by international magazines.
Awesome! Best wishes for CA as well and i hope your startup becomes profitable in CA as well. Keep pushing everyday and thanks for sharing all the details. It helps and gives the hope to the people who've been waiting for so long.

Kai Nemo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Just accepted by Manitoba Accelerator under SUV Programm, Need to pay incubator fees then they will issue letter of support, My concern is should go with MAT or look for anyother incubator, please suggest @Kia Nemo
Hi Hussain573,
Congratulations on getting acceptance from Manitoba Accelerator!
I assume that you are mentioning Biomedical Commercialization Canada Inc (operating as Manitoba Technology Accelerator).
Yes, it is a good news for you since this business incubator is on the list of Designated organizations mentioned on the IRCC Website.
As we all know that getting acceptance from one of the Designated organizations is very complicated, takes time & not easy at all.

For example, It took me ~4 months to get the LOS issued by Angel Investor.
From my point of view, it doesn't matter which Business Incubators or Investors accept your SUV project as long as they are one of the organizations designated by IRCC and your project is potential & qualified.
Therefore, I were you I would have gone ahead to carry out the next steps in order to get the LOS from MAT as soon as possible.
FYI: I learn via my friend, There were about 12 CoPRs issued under SUV program via MAT in 2020....it was a significant amount too.
Good luck my friend,
Cheers
Kai

Last edited:

ARMAH

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Hello Dear Friends,

Thanks so much
@SUVApplicant for sharing complete information.
Our Startup is innovative and international platform but we haven't run it. Do you think it is negative point for immigration?

SUVApplicant

Star Member
Apr 13, 2019
Hello Dear Friends,

Thanks so much
@SUVApplicant for sharing complete information.
Our Startup is innovative and international platform but we haven't run it. Do you think it is negative point for immigration?
hey - really not sure about this. Is your company functional? Do you have any traction like paying customers?

hussain573

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Hi Hussain573,
Congratulations on getting acceptance from Manitoba Accelerator!
I assume that you are mentioning Biomedical Commercialization Canada Inc (operating as Manitoba Technology Accelerator).
Yes, it is a good news for you since this business incubator is on the list of Designated organizations mentioned on the IRCC Website.
As we all know that getting acceptance from one of the Designated organizations is very complicated, takes time & not easy at all.

For example, It took me ~4 months to get the LOS issued by Angel Investor.
From my point of view, it doesn't matter which Business Incubators or Investors accept your SUV project as long as they are one of the organizations designated by IRCC and your project is potential & qualified.
Therefore, I were you I would have gone ahead to carry out the next steps in order to get the LOS from MAT as soon as possible.
FYI: I learn via my friend, There were about 12 CoPRs issued under SUV program via MAT in 2020....it was a significant amount too.
Good luck my friend,
Cheers
Kai
Thanks for the quick response and I will go ahead with MAT and will keep u posted.