+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Startup Visa Program Timeline

Kai Nemo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
PCC is valid for six months - it is written on the PCC that it's valid for six months.
Hi,
PCC is issued by the local Department of Justice where you are living or used to live for more than 6 months. It is just to prove that whether you have violated or not during the time you live there up to the date of issue. It does not mention the validity as well as there is no place to declare the validity on it (Your PCC has mentioned the valid time it may have happened that different countries have different PCC format forms). How long do we need to resubmit it depends on the organization that requests us to show it. Let give an example, the first request for ADR from IRCC when my application was 7 months, I was not requested to resubmit the PCC but the 2nd time I have been just requested to update it since my application is now 20 months. Therefore, I do deduce that IRCC only accepts the PCC which has been issued around 12 months ago, I thought.
Just for our reference only & "Nothing else Matter"
Cheers
Kai

Last edited:

tommy167167

Jun 26, 2017
unfortunately, WP is processed at local offices where the SUV is located. So it different region to region. Thailand is processing in 2 weeks, UAE has still not seen any documents for 40 weeks now. Which country is your Startup from?
I submitted in Canada.

Aug 27, 2021
Hi all,

I am a SUV applicant, my first submission is on Feb 2020.

After a few requests for additional submission on March, May 2021, last week IRCC sent me letter asking to provide tax declaration to proof my company yearly spending which was declared in my cover letter about my business in home country.

Unfortunately, in my country not all spending is recorded in the tax declaration because the government is not accepting all spending as company spending. For example, my company hired a piece land to build the office building then the governments do not accept depreciation cost for that building. As a result of that, the spending in the tax declaration is about 60% of the real spending. Please advise what is the best way the explain IRCC.

Thanks for your kind advice

Rakap

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Hi all,

I am a SUV applicant, my first submission is on Feb 2020.

After a few requests for additional submission on March, May 2021, last week IRCC sent me letter asking to provide tax declaration to proof my company yearly spending which was declared in my cover letter about my business in home country.

Unfortunately, in my country not all spending is recorded in the tax declaration because the government is not accepting all spending as company spending. For example, my company hired a piece land to build the office building then the governments do not accept depreciation cost for that building. As a result of that, the spending in the tax declaration is about 60% of the real spending. Please advise what is the best way the explain IRCC.

Thanks for your kind advice
A small question here - my startup lives in GCC where we don't have tax filings except we get them audited as needed by the Freezone authorities - does that suffice?

To answer your question, tax books are always different from statutory books. That is the case in India and tax book values never match with statutory books of accounts.

TucoR

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
A small question here - my startup lives in GCC where we don't have tax filings except we get them audited as needed by the Freezone authorities - does that suffice?
Anyway, you need to prove the earnings that you listed when submitted to the incubator.
Like show payments, you have accepted via payment systems, etc.
I run a huge online service in GCC, but pay taxes in another country :)

Reactions: Rakap

mamad611

Star Member
Mar 21, 2020
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
31-07-2020
Doc's Request.
Temp Application Number: 2021-01-25