+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Startup Visa Program Timeline

yyyyuuuooo

Jun 15, 2017
wonder if there is any new AOR received these days?
looks like during this August&October they sent a lot of AORs for apps applied 2022-2023.
and during October-November they are processing apps applied 2020-2021.

No pattern, but somehow there is pattern?

pathCanada

Star Member
May 1, 2021
Nope. Asked 3 teammates to redo the medical. Our Med expiry is Feb 2023 still they demand for a new med.
Does it say anything about the movement of applications? An officer had to open and review them, the reason I'm saying this is because your medical need to be valid when you become a permanent resident, so maybe the officer was worried that the applicants had limited time to enter Canada (In 2 months) and the medical would be expired by that time. Still, I appreciate others thoughts

Reactions: Rodneys

manupmathew

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Does it say anything about the movement of applications? An officer had to open and review them, the reason I'm saying this is because your medical need to be valid when you become a permanent resident, so maybe the officer was worried that the applicants had limited time to enter Canada (In 2 months) and the medical would be expired by that time. Still, I appreciate others thoughts
Guys... Update... IRCC told us we don't have to take new med as it was an error message....Unfortunately one of our teammate did the med and their old med became invalid also IRCC canceled the new med req. They are in the hot tub now. He has to send the latest med to the Lawyer then he will contact the IRCC rep to validate the new med.

pathCanada

Star Member
May 1, 2021
Guys... Update... IRCC told us we don't have to take new med as it was an error message....Unfortunately one of our teammate did the med and their old med became invalid also IRCC canceled the new med req. They are in the hot tub now. He has to send the latest med to the Lawyer then he will contact the IRCC rep to validate the new med.
Thanks for sharing!

abuanand

Aug 29, 2018
Hi guys, we got the CoPR. Here is our timeline;

PR submission: Feb 2022 (Online)
AOR: Feb 2023
Medical: Jun 2023
ADR1: Jun 2023
ADR2: Oct 2023
Pre arrival service: Oct 2023
e-COPR: Nov 2023
Congratulations! What were the documents requested in ADR2?

Ashu208

Apr 22, 2022
Though difficult, be patient. Paper based applications of 2021 are categorized as backlog. However they have started processing them at pace. Mine was Nov 2021 & received permanent file in 2nd week number 2023. Thee are on to it.
Thank you Rodneys and congratulations for you permanent file number.
I have one more question though it is too early but knowing in advance will help us to be prepared.

If my child gets admission in Canadian university for sept 2024 as an international student and my PR gets approved in Oct 2024 then what will be process to convert in to domestic student from international student. Will they refund the access amount I paid for the semester?

Moh.Psych.D

Dec 8, 2023
Hi everybody,
I received my PAL two days ago, and then received two ADR yesterday. very detailed and specific ADRs about details of our financial and travel history which got me and my partner really worried. Is it normal for officers to ask for updates after PAL? does anybody else here have the same experience?

Sepauh

Jul 13, 2018
Hi everybody,
I received my PAL two days ago, and then received two ADR yesterday. very detailed and specific ADRs about details of our financial and travel history which got me and my partner really worried. Is it normal for officers to ask for updates after PAL? does anybody else here have the same experience?
Yes , someone from our whatsapp group has also received
Seems like it is not impossible .

ufarooqi

May 22, 2014
Waterloo, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
App. Filed.......
13-05-2015
IELTS Request
Waived Off
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-05-2015 (Medical Status changed to PASSED on MyCIC)
Passport Req..
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2015
One of our team member got Business Progress report request. Our incubator also got a request for new commitment letters for each individual.

is it normal? And can anyone share business progress report template?