+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Startup Visa Program Timeline

syed3025

Feb 25, 2022
tell me how you filled it.
I tried by selecting UCI and also by Application number. It is not showing anything. There are only 5 parameter (UCI/Application # , Name , DOB and Country of Birth) the basic details only but unfortunately nothing is showing as giving a message "We were not able to identify you using the information provided" the only tricky thing is name because I do not have Surname in the passport and only given name. I tried all the combination of name as well but nothing works. Anyone has such experiences kindly share the solution if possible. Thanks

manupmathew

Star Member
May 7, 2012
I tried by selecting UCI and also by Application number. It is not showing anything. There are only 5 parameter (UCI/Application # , Name , DOB and Country of Birth) the basic details only but unfortunately nothing is showing as giving a message "We were not able to identify you using the information provided" the only tricky thing is name because I do not have Surname in the passport and only given name. I tried all the combination of name as well but nothing works. Anyone has such experiences kindly share the solution if possible. Thanks
I too dont have Surname.
Solution: just enter your full name as per the passport also don't forget to remove "X" from your application number.

syed3025

Feb 25, 2022
I too dont have Surname.
Solution: just enter your full name as per the passport also don't forget to remove "X" from your application number.
I tried entering FULL NAME and what is this X ? I don't have any number with X. In my AOR I have my UCI number and Application number which starts with E

syed3025

Feb 25, 2022
I too dont have Surname.
I also want to know the CoPR will be valid for one year from the date you completion of medical exam. In your case the medical was given on 17-Feb-2023 which means if they issue a CoPR it will be valid until 17-Feb-2023 or they will give a different validity date ? Since you had already passed 7 months from medical and still you did not receive CoPR which means these 7 months you have lost on the validity period ? please explain. Thanks

manupmathew

Star Member
May 7, 2012
I also want to know the CoPR will be valid for one year from the date you completion of medical exam. In your case the medical was given on 17-Feb-2023 which means if they issue a CoPR it will be valid until 17-Feb-2023 or they will give a different validity date ? Since you had already passed 7 months from medical and still you did not receive CoPR which means these 7 months you have lost on the validity period ? please explain. Thanks
yes if the COPR didn't issue by 16th FEB 2024 I have to undergo the medical again.

Angel soni

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
after visa stamped even if your medical expired you can land in canada.
Ok thank you. This makes sense. So you need to have copr within a year of your medical to avoid a retest. But once COPR is received can you land within a year of receiving it or the landing is also related to your medicals ?

Sonshi

Sep 15, 2023
It’s been a month since my other team members received their permanent number.This wait is frustrating. Has anyone been in a similar situation? Till now i have noticed that all team members get their emails within a week or two.

Ansionuk

Feb 11, 2022
Ok thank you. This makes sense. So you need to have copr within a year of your medical to avoid a retest. But once COPR is received can you land within a year of receiving it or the landing is also related to your medicals ?
validity of COPR expires when your latest medical expires.

Mah Asht

Oct 10, 2023
I have a question and I would appreciate if you could answer it. We didn’t book my daughter’s biometrics appointment within the validity of the Biometrics Instruction Letter (BIL) and asked IRCC via webform to extend the deadline of the BIL about 40 days ago but we have not received any response. (My daughter’s BIL is attached.)

Would you please let me know if it possible to book a biometric appointment for her online and give biometrics before receiving the webform’s answer?