+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Startup Visa Program Timeline

Angel soni

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
Hi all,
Does the online services for checking application status by govt of Canada show all the steps of PR processing or it just says in process all the time ?

Angel soni

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
Hello, We are group of 4 and applied for SUV last year one of our partner who applied after one month of my application got the AOR and I am still waiting. Any idea or any similar experiences someone has ? what is the time line when one partner received the AOR and others did not receive. Kindly update. Thanks
We are a group of five and all received permanent file numbers within a week

Sonshi

Sep 15, 2023
Hello, We are group of 4 and applied for SUV last year one of our partner who applied after one month of my application got the AOR and I am still waiting. Any idea or any similar experiences someone has ? what is the time line when one partner received the AOR and others did not receive. Kindly update. Thanks
Did you get your permanent no?
I am in a similar situation. My other team mates who sent their documents nearly 1 month later, have already received their permanent no.

yyyyuuuooo

Jun 15, 2017
I believe you'll receive it very soon, especially if submitted online.

yyyyuuuooo

Jun 15, 2017
Paper - august 2022
That's impressively quick! I know of people who applied in August 2021 and are still waiting for their AOR. By the way, did you get your LOS from an incubator or from Angel?

Typically, for one group, the paper AORs arrive in 2-3 weeks. Yet, I've observed that some in the paper file group get theirs in just a week

syed3025

Feb 25, 2022
Hello Everyone , Thanks for the response. Yes I had received my AOR which specifies my UCI and Application number. Is this we call AOR ?

Reactions: amir788

syed3025

Feb 25, 2022
Can anyone update from your experiences. Once you get AOR how much time IRCC takes to send next update (example : ADR or Medical, etc.)

ezat55

Sep 18, 2023
I am in the process of this program, I got approval from designated organization, and ready to request my letter of support.
Now I am looking for partners prior to request the LOS.