+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Startup Visa Program Timeline

robinsteve

Aug 29, 2021
I passed the medical and received the PAL last week but the eligibility is still under review? Is it common?
Is it from your GCkey secure account? If yes it is not accurate.You can call IRCC hotline, probably your eligibility not started, because this is the last one to be processed. Good luck.

Reactions: suv24

suv24

Jun 3, 2023
Is it from your GCkey secure account? If yes it is not accurate.You can call IRCC hotline, probably your eligibility not started, because this is the last one to be processed. Good luck.
It is as per the MyCIC portal, the status was shared by my consultant. I tried IRCC hotline automated status - as per that the eligibility and background are in process. I thought Pre-arrival will be issued only if the eligibility is completed.

T.Hien

May 28, 2023
Dear members, regarding WP extension does the primary applicant must hve to stay in canada unleas the extension granted? Or he/she can leave canada after file the application of extension. Is anyone did the same and then enter canada again prior the approval or he/she not allowed to enter canada again without having approval. Please if anyone went under same situation let me know the process.
I applied for ext wp till Jan 2023, but now not yet answer. My laywer advice not leave Can without new wp approval, you could not check in.

T.Hien

May 28, 2023
Hey @TaYfaY , sorry just saw this message. I got my WP extension recently(linked to my SUV file) . Make sure there is genuine business progress effort which is documented and can be given to them. A lawyer for submitting the application is preferable. Overall, I dont think they should or can reject a WP extension very easily since the business needs to keep going. Once you are inside Canada, it is better, according to me :) (Although the processing time for WP extension is v long! :( ) All the best on your business & movement!
How long did you get your extension? I applied since 16 Jan, but up to now not yet response

TaYfaY

Dec 5, 2022
I applied for ext wp till Jan 2023, but now not yet answer. My laywer advice not leave Can without new wp approval, you could not check in.
If somone has to leave canada due to any reason then what could be the possibility in that scenario. He/she has to wait outside unless the permission to b granted and then enter canada?

T.Hien

May 28, 2023
Hi, I applied extend wp and still wait 6 months without any news.. anyone has experience about this? How many months we can get answer?.

TaYfaY

Dec 5, 2022
If you leave Canada, you r not qualify inland submit and you must to redo new one á outside work permit
As you said that you applied extension already, and waiting for approval,if u leave canada and enter again once the approval be granted then? Your application is under process and decision to be made only.what if you could leave and enter again after approval.

Angel soni

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
hi everyone,
does the temporary file number letter from IRCC have a barcode ? I don’t have any barcode.
Also the UCI number just above the temporary file number is also different than the WP UCI number.
does everyone who received temporary file number and have applied for WP have two different UCI numbers. ?

pinkfloyd2288

Jan 20, 2023
As you said that you applied extension already, and waiting for approval,if u leave canada and enter again once the approval be granted then? Your application is under process and decision to be made only.what if you could leave and enter again after approval.
Yes, i believe this maybe possible, you can start working once it is approved.. but it is not what people generally do, since the question then is how will you do business activities if you have to pause in the middle. They may question you later on. Best is to check with an immigration lawyer and be sure.