+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Startup Visa Program Timeline

Ansionuk

Feb 11, 2022
Thanks for your response.

How can I send proof of documents that I submitted? Because it was through their portal and I did not take any screenshots for the documents upload page. And now rechecking that, it is showing me completely blank without any documents or details on that page.

I filled out the web form and gave the information on when and how I submitted the documents. I also attached the documents again to the web form. What else can I do now? This is very surprising and depressing for me! Need some guidance!
That is enough for now. This happened to one of my friend today as well. IRCC is speeding up, and well, mistakes always come with high speed. I believe you will get an apology letter in a few. try to be calm

saurabhnsonar

Aug 12, 2013
That is enough for now. This happened to one of my friend today as well. IRCC is speeding up, and well, mistakes always come with high speed. I believe you will get an apology letter in a few. try to be calm
Thank you, hope what you say is true (fingers crossed)! But for the time being it is very upsetting. Their reply nearly gave me a heart attack! I just called IRCC they mentioned that they did not received the documents earlier and later saying thay received it yesterday i.e., on 24th May 2023. But I am sure I sent them on May 11th, 2023. And raised multiple webfrom yesterday with the documents attached.

amin2020

Aug 2, 2020
Thank you, hope what you say is true (fingers crossed)! But for the time being it is very upsetting. Their reply nearly gave me a heart attack! I just called IRCC they mentioned that they did not received the documents earlier and later saying thay received it yesterday, i.e., on 24th May 2023. But I am sure I sent them on May 11th, 2023. And raised multiple webfrom yesterday with the documents attached.
I, too, submitted the documents on May 10, 2023, the same day requested, and the officer requested them again on May 22, 2023, with a final reminder.So I resubmitted, but the GC system did not update the status, so I sent a webform along with the documents and technical report.My advice is to not wait until you receive confirmation that your documents have been received.

saurabhnsonar

Aug 12, 2013
I, too, submitted the documents on May 10, 2023, the same day requested, and the officer requested them again on May 22, 2023, with a final reminder.So I resubmitted, but the GC system did not update the status, so I sent a webform along with the documents and technical report.My advice is to not wait until you receive confirmation that your documents have been received.
Do you mean this is something to do with IRCC portal? I can co-realate the situation, it looks that IRCC portal has serious technical flaws! Making such a decision without the applicant's fault can truly devastate one's life.

Also, have you received any update after that?
They cancelled my application due to missing documents.

Last edited:

TaYfaY

Dec 5, 2022
Dear members I hve a query please if anyone can help me in that..My husband is a primary applicant and just submitted his PR..now we are planning to apply for the WP for a family of 5. As of recent updates of SUV the WP will b granted for 1 year later on if the extension required they ircc will see and decide accordingly. My concern is that if they refused to extend WP after a year then again we hve to move back. Because PR decision will take 35 months as of now. So im bit confused what to do. Please those whoes specially moved there on WP and got extension easily please need your views and suggestions about it. Thank you

K Shah

Oct 8, 2022
Hi everyone.
I received medical request letter. Any idea what is going on? What would be the next?
PR submission: Feb 2022
AOR: Feb 2023
Medical: May 2023

WP submission: March 2022
WP approved: March 2023
Pass labeled: April 2023
Congratulations! happy for you. Hope you don't mind sharing the number of applicants in your program and have all of them received the medical request? This is really encouraging for the other applicants. I think this will be the fastest after 2018-19. I was wondering why the processing time is still stuck at 35 months.

CANsuv

Jun 1, 2022
Congratulations! happy for you. Hope you don't mind sharing the number of applicants in your program and have all of them received the medical request? This is really encouraging for the other applicants. I think this will be the fastest after 2018-19. I was wondering why the processing time is still stuck at 35 months.
I don't understand the logic behind people applied in 2022 received MR and people applied in 2020 still waiting for updates

manupmathew

Star Member
May 7, 2012
I don't understand the logic behind people applied in 2022 received MR and people who applied in 2020 still waiting for updates
If you apply for WP (Work Permit) on the basis of your Startup, BM & MR will come quickly. And if the work permit is granted you can fly and work in Canada related to your business but your PR process will take 35 Months. WP & PR are completely separate processes.

Reactions: CANsuv

Enterprenuer702

Oct 4, 2021
Hi everyone,
Today we received our pre-arrival services letter. I'm not sure if it means our PR is approved our not. I've heard the PR approval (copr) can take from a few days to a few months. I hope others have some input to it. Thanks.
Congrats and may I know when you got AOR and ADR and timeline?

JosephHarera

May 21, 2023
Hi everyone,
Today we received our pre-arrival services letter. I'm not sure if it means our PR is approved our not. I've heard the PR approval (copr) can take from a few days to a few months. I hope others have some input to it. Thanks.
Congrats!! Hope you receive the much awaited good news very soon. Can you please share your timeline after receiving ADR

CANsuv

Jun 1, 2022
If you apply for WP (Work Permit) on the basis of your Startup, BM & MR will come quickly. And if the work permit is granted you can fly and work in Canada related to your business but your PR process will take 35 Months. WP & PR are completely separate processes.
Thanks for the information. Have you got any updates recently?

Jenni2022

Jul 19, 2021
Dear members I hve a query please if anyone can help me in that..My husband is a primary applicant and just submitted his PR..now we are planning to apply for the WP for a family of 5. As of recent updates of SUV the WP will b granted for 1 year later on if the extension required they ircc will see and decide accordingly. My concern is that if they refused to extend WP after a year then again we hve to move back. Because PR decision will take 35 months as of now. So im bit confused what to do. Please those whoes specially moved there on WP and got extension easily please need your views and suggestions about it. Thank you
There're few cases that could be rejected for extending WP. If you go alone and really invest the time/money to your start up project, you have proof for the reason why you need to extend WP to do more on this project, a report of what you have done in the past year, IRCC will evaluate and have good chance to extend WP. I see many cases of my friends, as well as our case . Don't worry too much, you need to have a good lawer.

HelloSUVCanada

Feb 8, 2021
Did you apply online or paper based? What country did you apply from? That is very fast. Congratulations! Are you the only founder?

amir788

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
thanks. I'm a solopreneur.

Reactions: K Shah