+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Startup Visa Program Timeline

robinsteve

Aug 29, 2021
Hi everyone,
Today we received our pre-arrival services letter. I'm not sure if it means our PR is approved our not. I've heard the PR approval (copr) can take from a few days to a few months. I hope others have some input to it. Thanks.
Great news, you will get E-COPR very soon dude. Congrats. Could you please share the timeline of your process? Thanks.

Fargoloz

Star Member
May 2, 2020
Hi everyone,
Today we received our pre-arrival services letter. I'm not sure if it means our PR is approved our not. I've heard the PR approval (copr) can take from a few days to a few months. I hope others have some input to it. Thanks.
Congrats! Happy for you!

SK_uni

Jan 27, 2023
Hi everyone. Are there any applicants or cases who got CoPR without Canadian incorporation prior to final decision ? Does anybody know such cases?
Also got an ADR with Business registration certificate request. However I don't have WP and we are outside of Canada. We wanted to do a federal incorporation after "landing"(arrival) because it requires 25% of Canadian residents and we wrote that in the BP. However still got such a request, and now need to decide what to choose: to open not optimal for us provincial corporation online, or go for LoE with some risks to red flag the whole application if the officer think "it is a MUST have doc" .

Last edited:

mamad611

Star Member
Mar 21, 2020
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
31-07-2020
Doc's Request.
Temp Application Number: 2021-01-25
AOR Received.
2022-09-20
Med's Request
2023-01-25
Med's Done....
2023-02-10
Hi everyone,
Congrats my friend, hope you are ready to get PPR as well
Please let us know your timeline.

Best wishes

saurabhnsonar

Aug 12, 2013
I need help with my application. I had applied for PR on May 2022 (online application), and received AOR on 10 May 2023 and after linking my application to GCKey, on the same day I got a request letter to provide birth certificate. And on 11th May 2023, I have uploaded the birth certificate from my account with IRCC. I rechecked it multiple times, and it was uploaded correctly.
But now on 24th May 2023, I got message from IRCC that my application was cancelled due to incomplete application. And the reason was the same missing birth certificate.
I am quite surprised, even after uploading the birth certificate they are saying that it is missing.

What can I do now? Can anyone suggest me something on this?

Ansionuk

Feb 11, 2022
I need help with my application. I had applied for PR on May 2022 (online application), and received AOR on 10 May 2023 and after linking my application to GCKey, on the same day I got a request letter to provide birth certificate. And on 11th May 2023, I have uploaded the birth certificate from my account with IRCC. I rechecked it multiple times, and it was uploaded correctly.
But now on 24th May 2023, I got message from IRCC that my application was cancelled due to incomplete application. And the reason was the same missing birth certificate.
I am quite surprised, even after uploading the birth certificate they are saying that it is missing.

What can I do now? Can anyone suggest me something on this?
send them webform with the requested documents and proof that you have submitted it already, then request them to correct this mistake and put your application back to processing!

saurabhnsonar

Aug 12, 2013
send them webform with the requested documents and proof that you have submitted it already, then request them to correct this mistake and put your application back to processing!
Thanks for your response.

How can I send proof of documents that I submitted? Because it was through their portal and I did not take any screenshots for the documents upload page. And now rechecking that, it is showing me completely blank without any documents or details on that page.

I filled out the web form and gave the information on when and how I submitted the documents. I also attached the documents again to the web form. What else can I do now? This is very surprising and depressing for me! Need some guidance!

Ansionuk

Feb 11, 2022
Thanks for your response.

How can I send proof of documents that I submitted? Because it was through their portal and I did not take any screenshots for the documents upload page. And now rechecking that, it is showing me completely blank without any documents or details on that page.

I filled out the web form and gave the information on when and how I submitted the documents. I also attached the documents again to the web form. What else can I do now? This is very surprising and depressing for me! Need some guidance!
That is enough for now. This happened to one of my friend today as well. IRCC is speeding up, and well, mistakes always come with high speed. I believe you will get an apology letter in a few. try to be calm

saurabhnsonar

Aug 12, 2013
That is enough for now. This happened to one of my friend today as well. IRCC is speeding up, and well, mistakes always come with high speed. I believe you will get an apology letter in a few. try to be calm
Thank you, hope what you say is true (fingers crossed)! But for the time being it is very upsetting. Their reply nearly gave me a heart attack! I just called IRCC they mentioned that they did not received the documents earlier and later saying thay received it yesterday i.e., on 24th May 2023. But I am sure I sent them on May 11th, 2023. And raised multiple webfrom yesterday with the documents attached.

amin2020

Aug 2, 2020
Thank you, hope what you say is true (fingers crossed)! But for the time being it is very upsetting. Their reply nearly gave me a heart attack! I just called IRCC they mentioned that they did not received the documents earlier and later saying thay received it yesterday, i.e., on 24th May 2023. But I am sure I sent them on May 11th, 2023. And raised multiple webfrom yesterday with the documents attached.
I, too, submitted the documents on May 10, 2023, the same day requested, and the officer requested them again on May 22, 2023, with a final reminder.So I resubmitted, but the GC system did not update the status, so I sent a webform along with the documents and technical report.My advice is to not wait until you receive confirmation that your documents have been received.

saurabhnsonar

Aug 12, 2013
I, too, submitted the documents on May 10, 2023, the same day requested, and the officer requested them again on May 22, 2023, with a final reminder.So I resubmitted, but the GC system did not update the status, so I sent a webform along with the documents and technical report.My advice is to not wait until you receive confirmation that your documents have been received.
Do you mean this is something to do with IRCC portal? I can co-realate the situation, it looks that IRCC portal has serious technical flaws! Making such a decision without the applicant's fault can truly devastate one's life.

Also, have you received any update after that?
They cancelled my application due to missing documents.

Last edited:

TaYfaY

Dec 5, 2022
Dear members I hve a query please if anyone can help me in that..My husband is a primary applicant and just submitted his PR..now we are planning to apply for the WP for a family of 5. As of recent updates of SUV the WP will b granted for 1 year later on if the extension required they ircc will see and decide accordingly. My concern is that if they refused to extend WP after a year then again we hve to move back. Because PR decision will take 35 months as of now. So im bit confused what to do. Please those whoes specially moved there on WP and got extension easily please need your views and suggestions about it. Thank you

K Shah

Oct 8, 2022
Hi everyone.
I received medical request letter. Any idea what is going on? What would be the next?
PR submission: Feb 2022
AOR: Feb 2023
Medical: May 2023

WP submission: March 2022
WP approved: March 2023
Pass labeled: April 2023
Congratulations! happy for you. Hope you don't mind sharing the number of applicants in your program and have all of them received the medical request? This is really encouraging for the other applicants. I think this will be the fastest after 2018-19. I was wondering why the processing time is still stuck at 35 months.