+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Startup Visa Program Timeline

ZubairBabar

Mar 21, 2022
Greeting Dear friends I need some guidance if anyone can help.

I have applied for work permit as essential member in our startup. As a work permits is not a visa should I apply for visit visa also to enter Canada. What is the procedure for that ?

amir788

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
When you‘re application got approved You would get the entry visa on your passport, and get workpermit at the airport. You don’t need to apply for visitor visa. However, you may apply for a multiple visa after landing in for the purpose of getting out and in

pinkfloyd2288

Jan 20, 2023
Yes, a travel Visa is automatically issued and stamped on your passport when your first work permit gets approved. So no need to apply separately. Also, it is generally a multiple entry visa, hence valid for multiple entries into Canada. (Y)

carliston

Feb 13, 2023
hi folks. we applied to the pr at feb 2022 after taking the letter of support. and as not surprisingly, we didn't see any improvement from the ircc until now. but i wonder how long will we wait for any action? by the way we didn't apply to work permit.

MQIDWAI

Jun 5, 2019
hi folks. we applied to the pr at feb 2022 after taking the letter of support. and as not surprisingly, we didn't see any improvement from the ircc until now. but i wonder how long will we wait for any action? by the way we didn't apply to work permit.
I applied in January 2022

hussain573

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Hi All, I have issue, I recent got my AOR, however I am unable to link the application GC key, it says application not found, I applied PR online, Any suggestion on how to link the application with GC key.

Reactions: suv2020

Jeffrey.

Sep 28, 2022
Hi All, I have issue, I recent got my AOR, however I am unable to link the application GC key, it says application not found, I applied PR online, Any suggestion on how to link the application with GC key.
If you applied online, I guess the file number you received is a temporary number. Because there are still many other applications applied by paper that have not receive their AOR letters.

qhuo2006

Jan 30, 2022
If i understand correctly, you applied in Dec 2021, it might be too good that an application at that late time gets official Document number.

CeceSUV

Feb 15, 2023
Hi friends, is the long delay in landing time of a member who already got approved WP will effect to SUV 's 'processing time? anyone has experience on this please share with many thanks in advance... this WP is applied under SUV.

Last edited:

yyyyuuuooo

Jun 15, 2017
If you applied online, I guess the file number you received is a temporary number. Because there are still many other applications applied by paper that have not receive their AOR letters.
My consultant told me there ISN'T an online portal for SUV applicants, so applying through paper is the only way for the SUV program. Is it correct?

amir788

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
Hi, could you please share the submission time with us, I remember you did on Dec 2021 , and if you got the AOR this soon it would be something!!!