+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Startup visa program question - August 2020

ankitpanchal

Sep 2, 2019
Hello!

I got LOS from Biomedical Commercialization. I don't know why you are asking the name of the incubator as you have to apply to specific incubator that deals in your business field. I have prepared business proposal on my own. I got LOS within two months. If you have Idea that is good enough. You can get it asap.

Thanks & Regards,

Reactions: SSP13

uhani0115

Aug 3, 2020
Hello, jdutta!

I am an entrepreneur in Korea and am preparing to apply for the SUV program!

If you are okay with it, I would like to ask you a few questions via email or Zoom or whatever you are comfortable with. There is not much information online so I thought that it would be best to ask questions directly to those who have done the process. Would it be okay with you? If so, could you leave an email address or zoom ID that I can use to contact you? Or I think you could just send me a message directly in this forum portal. I would very much appreciate it if you could help me :) Thank you and hope you have a great day!

hussain573

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Hello!

I got LOS from Biomedical Commercialization. I don't know why you are asking the name of the incubator as you have to apply to specific incubator that deals in your business field. I have prepared business proposal on my own. I got LOS within two months. If you have Idea that is good enough. You can get it asap.

Thanks & Regards,
Hi Ankith,

What is the status of your application, even I got selected in MAT incubator.

Reactions: Jhitomedia

Jhitomedia

Nov 3, 2020
Hello!

Thanks & Regards,
Hi ankitpanchal
Hi I think we have the same incubator we will be officially starting the agreement soon with the LOS. Would it be possible to connect with you?