+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Starting what point in time should we maintain account balance ?

kashifshaikh

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I know we have to maintain a certain amount for at least 6 months prior applying for immigration but exactly at what point in time do i start maintaining that minimum balance

I plan on getting my ECA done within the next 2 months and give my IELTS after that.. so let's say that is roughly 3 to 4 months from now and then ill apply but since i have all of my money invested in stocks, and my brother manages my money, therefore i don't technically have it in my account atm

So i want to know when do i start maintaining the minimum amount in my account considering my timeline ?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
kashifshaikh said:
I know we have to maintain a certain amount for at least 6 months prior applying for immigration but exactly at what point in time do i start maintaining that minimum balance

I plan on getting my ECA done within the next 2 months and give my IELTS after that.. so let's say that is roughly 3 to 4 months from now and then ill apply but since i have all of my money invested in stocks, and my brother manages my money, therefore i don't technically have it in my account atm

So i want to know when do i start maintaining the minimum amount in my account considering my timeline ?
Now is the best time.