+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STARTING THE PROCESS NOW FOR HR MANAGER- AM I TOO LATE-Pl Guide

neha_s

Oct 29, 2014
Dear friends,

I am a new bee and would like to understand if I am too late to start the process now. As I understand from many others, its better to apply under current FSWP program as compared to the new EE system. I have to get the university attestation done from my university and need to travel all the way to pondicherry from Hyd for the same. I estimate that to be done somewhere by November first week. Then after if I send my docs to WES, are there any chances that my application can be submitted before Dec'14 to be considered under the current scheme.
Please help, thanks..Neha

narni_expat

Oct 29, 2014
Hi Neha,

It's not too late, Since CIC is going to launch the EE from January 2015 onwards , Get ready with your ECA & IELTS. Btw i'm also from pondicherry university, you will get all the necessary documents ASAP from university. Wish you all the best for FSW 2015.

neha_s

Oct 29, 2014
Thanks narni_expat..

Is there a way we can request attested documents from Pondi_Uni through post or should visiting in person only helps better. Also since I would be travelling from Hyderabad to Pondicherry only for this work, May I know how long University takes to do the job so that I plan it up accordingly. I hope it should be a matter of one working day only..please guide..thank you..

narni_expat

Oct 29, 2014
I would suggest you to visit the university with all your original documents, we can't expect from universities to get the things done through courier or posts. Hopefully with one or days you will get your documents, please speak to the university-Examination section @ 0413-2654208. Dont forget that, you have get the documents in sealed envelop. All the best.

msunithagrace

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO now colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged - 28th jan
Nomination.....
PER - 24th Feb
AOR Received.
31st March
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Colombo VO
Med's Request
RPRF- 16 sep MEDS 17 -sep
Med's Done....
21 sep
Hi Neha,

Am applying for the same NOC. If you know someone there i think you can get it done. My friend got the attestation for me while i was away from Chennai. But just pull up your socks and rush.. very less time left!!

All the very best !
Add me to your gmail we will discuss as we go step by step
msunithagrace@gmail.com

Good luck!