+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

stamps translation for Saudi stamps

Family Guy

Sep 28, 2013
Hi guys
This is regarding my Friend asked me the following:
He has a questions regarding Saudi Arabia and Bahrain stamps on his passport. In last five years he had three passport one of them lost, the first two passport has Canada, Saudi stamps and Bahrain stamps. His concerns are:

Shall he send the translation upfront with application or wait for CIC to ask?
He lost one of my passport and then found before traveling to Canada but in the mean time he made another new passport on urgent basis according to him he informed home country (Pakistan) authorities and they asked him to travel on new passport since previous one cancelled, now shall he send all three passport copies to CIC or only first and third, the second passport (one found) has his two times travel to Canada stamps.

Also to inform in last five years (still one month) he has 779 days in Canada, out of 779days he claim 335 days confirm full time job and rest of the period self employed with proof of visits to doctor, driver licence test record and driving school record, all four years tax filed, business registration, home mortgage, car insurance, CBSA report ( he applied, hoping to get soon)

Please help, appreciate all thoughts