+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

stamping processing time?

royalstag

Jun 5, 2018
processing time for stamping after submit passport and vac? or if i choose by courier so i get it on weekend? any fast track proceess for stamping?

Reactions: Farid$1143

royalstag

Jun 5, 2018
or if i cant submit my application withing 30 days from vac date start? any solution if i submit my application more then 30 days/?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
stammmping processing time ?
7-10 business days

and if i choose courier service so i get myy passport on weekend sat sun
Blue Dart Couriers does not deliver on Sunday.

or if i cant submit my application withing 30 days from vac date start? any solution if i submit my application more then 30 days/?
If you don't submit your passport within 30 days, your file will be closed/refused. You would then need to reapply from scratch.

If you have to travel urgently, you can submit your passport to VFS New Delhi. Do include copies of your flight bookings + a letter requesting for expedited visa stamping. There are no guarantees this might work as NDVO currently has a high volume of applications

royalstag

Jun 5, 2018
hi sir, we applied family tourist visa, my mom nd mine are approved..but my father vac are refused by tick on purpose of visitin in refusal letter..so they can reappeal visa? and how? any other supporting doscument attached?

royalstag

Jun 5, 2018
Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After a careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations. I am refusing your application. In making a decision on an application, a number of factors are considered. These may include but are not limited to: • the information in the travel and identity documents; • the reason for the travel to Canada; • the person’s contacts in Canada; • the person’s ties to his or her country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family ties); • the person’s ability to pay for the trip and to support himself or herself while in Canada; • whether the person is likely to respect the conditions of his or her admission to Canada; • whether the person is inadmissible to Canada; and • whether the person would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay. To help you understand my decision, the reason(s) are provided on the following pages. You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

royalstag

Jun 5, 2018
Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After a careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations. I am refusing your application. In making a decision on an application, a number of factors are considered. These may include but are not limited to:
• the information in the travel and identity documents;
• the reason for the travel to Canada;
• the person’s contacts in Canada;
• the person’s ties to his or her country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family ties);
• the person’s ability to pay for the trip and to support himself or herself while in Canada;
• whether the person is likely to respect the conditions of his or her admission to Canada;
• whether the person is inadmissible to Canada; and
• whether the person would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

To help you understand my decision, the reason(s) are provided on the following pages. You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.