+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Stamp passport at Buffalo

master69

Dec 4, 2006
Hello, I have received a request to send my passport to buffalo to get it stamped. Should I go in personally or mail it? Which is the safest and fastest?

Bye

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

master69 said:
Hello, I have received a request to send my passport to buffalo to get it stamped. Should I go in personally or mail it? Which is the safest and fastest?

Bye
You can go in person, Tuesday and Thursday and if you are there early enough ie at opening, you usually pick it up the same afternoon.

PMM

master69

Dec 4, 2006
PMM said:
Hi

master69 said:

Bye
You can go in person, Tuesday and Thursday and if you are there early enough ie at opening, you usually pick it up the same afternoon.

PMM
Thanks for the reply, So do i have to take my family members with me or only one person can go to get the passports stamped.

bye

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

master69 said:
PMM said:
Hi

master69 said:

Bye

PMM
Thanks for the reply, So do i have to take my family members with me or only one person can go to get the passports stamped.

bye
By yourself with a letter authorizing you to submit passport from the adults on their behalf.

PMM

master69

Dec 4, 2006
PMM said:
Hi

master69 said:
PMM said:
Hi

master69 said:

Bye

PMM

bye
By yourself with a letter authorizing you to submit passport from the adults on their behalf.

PMM
Thanks for the reply....after getting my passport stamped, what is the next step? will they send me the Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR), if Yes then how soon??

Bye

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

master69 said:
PMM said:
Hi

master69 said:
PMM said:
Hi

master69 said:

Bye

PMM

bye

PMM
Thanks for the reply....after getting my passport stamped, what is the next step? will they send me the Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR), if Yes then how soon??

Bye
The "stamping" is actually the inserting the COPR in your passport.

PMM