IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
NA/IP1/IP2 etc... are just made up assumptions that those statuses mean your application is at this or that stage.
Don't follow them. Frankly I don't know how they got to those conclusions.
If those change of statuses were relevant at some point, rest assured they're not anymore, especially considering the new biometrics requirements.
Yes it's normal if that's the status you have now. Was the same for me and tons of other applicants. No worries.
It will most probably remain the same until final approval of your application.
Oh, Thank God and Thank you. It's a relief to know that. I thought these clear and decisive phases of the application and I was concerned about mine.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Oh, Thank God and Thank you. It's a relief to know that. I thought these clear and decisive phases of the application and I was concerned about mine.
Yeah, scroll through the threads and you'll see everyone pulling their hair out :D You're not the only one.
Just be patient, and my strongest suggestion would be to forget about it for now. Don't focus on tiny clues and signs of what's going on in your application. It will only cause you more stress...

Reactions: RBV2909

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Yeah, scroll through the threads and you'll see everyone pulling their hair out :D You're not the only one.
Just be patient, and my strongest suggestion would be to forget about it for now. Don't focus on tiny clues and signs of what's going on in your application. It will only cause you more stress...
Yeah, I have already decided to do that. I have already exited myself from wahtsapp groups and all. Its just too much. The application is already submitted and there is no point in fretting over it now. It will take time and I can't fast forward time.
Thanks again :)

canadacommunity_2018

Oct 12, 2018
Can anyone please tell me in which stage is my application?

Program: PNP Outland
AOR: Oct.2018
Currently the status shows the below:

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.

Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics Completed.

Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Congratulations for the PPR :)

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019

canadacommunity_2018

Oct 12, 2018
Thanks a lot mate!
Hopefully a prompt approval for you as well!
Hi Peacekeeper87, sorry for the intrusion! Can I ask for your advice on what would be the stage of my application? (Ip1, Ip2)? Thank you in advance!

Below is the current status:

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics Completed.

Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi Peacekeeper87, sorry for the intrusion! Can I ask for your advice on what would be the stage of my application? (Ip1, Ip2)? Thank you in advance!

Application status

Biometrics Completed.

So-called IP1/IP2/NA stages have no value in determining the stage of your application.
These statuses may remain this way until you receive final approval.
Don't read too much into them.

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019

Application status

Biometrics Completed.

I am not an expert in determining the stages of application and I believe they don't play a significant role as they used to in the past.

You said Your AOR is on Oct 2018. At present those who got their AOR in September 2018 are getting their PPRs. So, most probably you might receive yous within this month. Now a days it takes 4-5 to months to get PPR from AOR.

Relax and be positive, you will receive the good news soon :)

canadacommunity_2018

Oct 12, 2018
I am not an expert in determining the stages of application and I believe they don't play a significant role as they used to in the past.

You said Your AOR is on Oct 2018. At present those who got their AOR in September 2018 are getting their PPRs. So, most probably you might receive yous within this month. Now a days it takes 4-5 to months to get PPR from AOR.

Relax and be positive, you will receive the good news soon :)
I hope so
Thank you for the advice. Good luck to all

Lyr85

Mar 14, 2019
Hi, im also inland FSW, submitted my application on december 7th, got a request to pay my RPRF on feb 12th and I'm still waiting.
My only concern is that my medical expires end of April (was done last year for the work permit). Will they ask for a new one or they will extend the result?

Thank you!

Lyr85

Mar 14, 2019
EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICATION LIFE CYCLE:

A basic summary (P.S. Timelines and order may vary based on country and stream):

1. eAOR - electronic Acknowledgement of Receipt - a templated letter saying that your application is submitted with the application number mentioned (applicants may use this to apply for a BOW Permit, if applicable);

2. Meds Passed - Medicals Pass and file is initially opened to check for R10 satisfaction at the CIO (Central Intake Office);

3. BG IP(1) - Background Check in Progress for the first time - usually happens on the same day your Meds Pass. At this stage they check for all documents and that whether the applicant is not missing any documents. They are not scrutinized at this stage, except for Police Clearance certificate (dates, and period is covered based on your answers from the Personal and Travel History); Additional docs (like Schedule A, Travel History, Family Info, Proof of something, etc.) may be requested at this stage.

4. *Next Step is to conduct a Background Check - NBG (not all applicants see this) - This is usually only when an applicant submits an RCMP report and thus the security check is done later.

5. BG NA - Not Applicable - usually happens between 1-2 months from eAOR. This is where applicants' first phase of A11.1 Eligibility and documents are checked by the CIO. At this stage the agent checks if the points match, are above the round's ITA points, eligibility under the stream is met, points are claimed genuinely and if there are no irregularities in the docs or work exp, NOC, etc. After this the application is sent to the Local Visa Office (LVO) for finalization and second checks.

6. BG IP(2) - Background Check in Progress for the second time - This is the stage wherein the LVO opens the file to check your entire application and confirm the notes and insights from the CIO agent. Eg. proof of funds, letter of employment, if any; This usually happens after all the security, criminality and eligibility is all okay. and at around the 4 months mark from the eAOR.

7. PPR - Passport Request email - Ready for Visa/Demande Finalé - This is the email which every applicant stresses and waits for, it is on this forum also known as The Golden Email. This means the officer is satisfied and has approved your application also has requested your passport (if needed) or photocopy of passport (if from visa-exempt country) along with 2 photos and annex A form, to stamp the Immigrant Visa and issue the CoPR - Confirmation of Permanent Residency (a letter serving proof that you are a PR). It is this letter used for "landing" at the border and in officially becoming a Permanent Resident. This letter is later also used for citizenship application (if applicable).

Again, this is a small summary and an estimated timeline based on my personal experience and it may vary throughout. But the stages are more or less structured and happen in an Express Entry Application Life Cycle. Timings and order may differ.

Note: I was an FSW-Inland applicant and CEC has a similar timeline and structure, but it could be quicker too!

Good luck! :)
Hi, im also inland FSW, submitted my application on december 7th, got a request to pay my RPRF on feb 12th and I'm still waiting.
My only concern is that my medical expires end of April (was done last year for the work permit). Will they ask for a new one or they will extend the result?

Thank you!

pm_0103

May 12, 2019
Thanks for this information. I am also a FSW Inland applicant. My AOR is 20 May 2017. I passed medical. Review of additional documents is "We do not need additional documents". Background check is "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check". Does this mean I can stop worrying about any missing PCC rejection?
Hello...Did you get any response that time on the forum ? Currently i am facing similar situation