+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Stages from Aor to Ppr

AspirantCanada123

Mar 15, 2018
Like @zam7 mentioned in IP2 stage it is the LVO officer who checks the entire application before final decision is made. They might ask for supplementary documents to understand some points better.
In my case, my spouse was asked for PCC in IP1 and they decided PCC show no inadmissible activities. Later LVO asked for more details about the incident mentioned in PCC and more proof of common-law relationship. Now our status has moved to Final Decision stage and we are waiting for email.
I would not worry too much... From my perspective all the stages before IP2 have very standard procedures and it is not until IP2 someone from LVO starts to get a bit more "personal" about the application. IP2 usually takes "a few weeks" according to the IRCC agent I called yesterday, obviously it depends on how fast you submit the documents they required.
Hope it helps and good luck!
May I ask what proofs of common law did you submit For your application initially and later after additional request what did you submit ? It will be really helpful if you share the details of common law

Esh2

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
Thanks for this information. I am also a FSW Inland applicant. My AOR is 20 May 2017. I passed medical. Review of additional documents is "We do not need additional documents". Background check is "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check". Does this mean I can stop worrying about any missing PCC rejection?
Hi can you tell me when your status changed for background check?? It's been a month and my status is the same that we will let you know when your background check begins

Esh2

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
Hello,
Thanks for such a detailed understanding of the timeline/stages of Express Entry

This is my current timeline and I'm confused as to what stage I am in, it would be really helpful if someone could answer this. Thanks in advance!

Received ITA - October 14, 2017
Submitted Application with documents - December 29, 2017
Requested for additional documents - January 15, 2018
Submitted additional document - January 16, 2018
Confirmation upon receiving additional documents - January 19, 2018

My application is at this stage since January 22, 2018

Application Status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you

Review of eligibility:
We are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results:
you have passed the medical exam

Review of additional documents:
We are reviewing the additional documents you provided

Interview:
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes

Biometrics:
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes

Background Check:
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

Final decision:
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once a final decision has been made

Still wondering what stage I'm at and when can I expect to move to next stage and what then ext stage is.

Thanks again!
Did you get the PPR??

nidiw2017

Oct 13, 2017
AOR Received.
06-03-2018
Med's Done....
16-03-2018
Is it possible that you don't enter ip2 And directly after ip1 you get PPR??
There have been a few instances of that happening in the past. The thing is that CIC doesn't care about changing status as much as we all do. Be positive, irrespective of which stage you're at, you'll receive the golden email soon!

Best Wishes :)

Reactions: Dumsy007

Esh2

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
There have been a few instances of that happening in the past. The thing is that CIC doesn't care about changing status as much as we all do. Be positive, irrespective of which stage you're at, you'll receive the golden email soon!

Best Wishes :)
Thank you so much for your wishes :)

penguin_2013

Dec 26, 2017
Sure.
ITA-october14
aOR- Dec 29
IP1- January 13
IP2 - may 2 and same day PPR email

Good luck, you should move to next stage soon. :)

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
oh god i hope my VO is not LONDON! o pls o pls o pls!

i submitted CSE to inquire what my VO is as they no longer respond to the email.
Loool you better hope that because my file was gathering dust there for 7 months without anyone touching it. My AOR is May 17 and I'm not even in SS.

Lovekesh

Jul 13, 2017
Hello Friends,
I am new to this group and seeking some information. Please help.
I have received e-AOR and then passed Medical on March 23rd. Still my application is in IP1.
Meanwhile my profile is supposed to expire on May 15th. So does it matter if my existing profile expires while waiting for PPR?
And do I need to care of anything if I had to create new profile?

Please suggest!

Thanks You