+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Stages after Medical????

imranali_2004us

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
I am done with medicals,now what are the stages I have yet to undergo?? Is there any chance that they will now do employer verification,actually i have left the organisation I have been working with,all my immigration processes were done during my work in the same organisation.Lastly should I notify CHC of employment change or not,In the new organisation I am still working under same NOC with which I have applied for Immigration.

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
imranali_2004us said:
I am done with medicals,now what are the stages I have yet to undergo?? payment of RPRF and visa stamping in passport Is there any chance that they will now do employer verification i believe not at this stage,actually i have left the organisation I have been working with,all my immigration processes were done during my work in the same organisation this won't harm you in anyway... this is your personal right to leave any company and join a new company if you want to.Lastly should I notify CHC of employment change or not,In the new organisation I am still working under same NOC with which I have applied for Immigration i think you should notify CHC of employment change, however, i am not too sure about this. let's take it this way, even if you notify CHC, your application will not be jeopardized. nowhere CHC says that you are not allowed to change your employment during the visa processing.
comments in red.

imranali_2004us

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
thanks a lot,feeling extremely relieved now,i have thought of waiting upto 15th August and wait for correspondence from CHC,this is is the normal timeline after medical in Pakistan,2 people have got RPRPF and passport request 25 days after medicals,if I done recieve any response from CHC by 15 August,I will the update them with my employment change

Hot-Lier

May 27, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Doc's Request.
17-4-2012
AOR Received.
17-4-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-09-2012
Imran to inform CHC,Islamabad, I peresonally think it is not important at this stage. Bec the letter that you have recieved, same letter i have recieved and in that letter they have not asked for any updates in case of Job change ....I think you understand my point...They have asked few Updates in case of any change in your financial status etc. Look forward for next stage and chill bill........Enjoy your time