+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ST LAWRENCE COLLEGE INDIAN STUDENTS SEPT 2018 INTAKE

Shivani01

May 31, 2017
Hi
I just got my offer letter from st lawrence college for the sept 2018 intake for the Business Analytics Graduate Certificate. I was looking into housing options in kingston. Does anyone know of facebook pages or groups i could join for the same?

Last edited:

Palwinder2975

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Hi
I just got my offer letter from st lawrence college for the sept 2018 intake for the Business Analytics Graduate Certificate. I was looking into housing options in kingston. Does anyone know of facebook pages or groups i could join for the same?
Which campus?

Shivani01

May 31, 2017
Also we are all planning to create a whatsapp group. So just in case you want to be added in the group, lemme know.

Sarat

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
You can search for room at kijiji.ca im also joining st Lawrence college for hca..
I didn't applied for visa till now..

Sarat

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
My documents everything is ready but this Friday new rule came that's why i i can't apply right now.i have to pay 2 sem fee also.. within 2-3 days i will pay it after that i will apply for visa.

ayushanand

Jul 30, 2018
Hi
Hi I got admission at St lawrance for business analytics course as well, but for Jan 2019 intake. I wanted to know if the college is good for the course cus the fee is a lot higher than general courses.

Strom77

Star Member
Aug 25, 2018
Hi I got admission at St lawrance for business analytics course as well, but for Jan 2019 intake. I wanted to know if the college is good for the course cus the fee is a lot higher than general courses.
When did u received ur offer letter?