+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

@ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

debonair388

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

He already did so nothing to do now.
lenium said:
You will get RQ, if you withdraw. So is there really a benefit in doing so for you?

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

lenium said:
You will get RQ, if you withdraw. So is there really a benefit in doing so for you?
Again I have heard opposite views on this. Some say I won't get another RQ. Some say I will. However if I get an RQ this time around, I will have a trick up my sleeve that I shall employ. Fingers crossed.

debonair388

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014

The wait is finally over!!! got my pink letter (although it's white) today...Oath is on November 9th- ecas not updated. I am so happy and relieved. Best of luck to all that's still waiting my prayers are still with you.

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

debonair388 said:
The wait is finally over!!! got my pink letter (although it's white) today...Oath is on November 9th- ecas not updated. I am so happy and relieved. Best of luck to all that's still waiting my prayers are still with you.
Great. Could you share your timeline with us?

debonair388

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014

Rayan14 said:
Great. Could you share your timeline with us?
Application Received: March 2014
Application in Progress: Apr 2014
RQ: July 2014
Documents Submitted: July 2014
Test Date: Oct 2014
RQ transferred to Montreal Office: April 2015
Decision made: Aug 14, 2015
Oath: Nov 09, 2015 (letter arrived a day before ecas got updated)

**approx. 7 Atip requested**

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)

debonair388 said:
Still no Oath date- however on a positive note got an ATIP report today and it stated citizenship GRANTED and file APPROVED. Btw Ryan I was short 48 days. Hopefully my Oath date is before my vacation in November.
Congrats !!!, I had about 60 days short, had multiple proof of my strong ties to country, taxes for 8 years, rental and family got citizenship earlier this year. Yet judge has no time or mood to review any doc;s.

After almost 4 years, CJ hearing once postponed. Then after many reminders, I got it after 4 months. Judge refused to review any doc's and forced me to withdraw and re-apply. She told even if she approve the CIC officials would object.

Shocking, if judges have no power to decide and scared of CIC officials why candidates are referred to them.

Total 4 years of wait, judge has ONLY 4 minutes of standing, quick like buying a ticket from TTC bus driver.

Looks like its farce, they want to give an impression that due legal process was done but in reality, its formality.

I had no option, even if I had not withdrawn, she would have rejected it.

It happened 5 months back, perhaps Judge was following her political master's polices of previous government.

debonair388

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014

Thank you and sorry to hear about your situation...Are you not able to appeal the decision?

Canadiandesi2006 said:
Congrats !!!, I had about 60 days short, had multiple proof of my strong ties to country, taxes for 8 years, rental and family got citizenship earlier this year. Yet judge has no time or mood to review any doc;s.

After almost 4 years, CJ hearing once postponed. Then after many reminders, I got it after 4 months. Judge refused to review any doc's and forced me to withdraw and re-apply. She told even if she approve the CIC officials would object.

Shocking, if judges have no power to decide and scared of CIC officials why candidates are referred to them.

Total 4 years of wait, judge has ONLY 4 minutes of standing, quick like buying a ticket from TTC bus driver.

Looks like its farce, they want to give an impression that due legal process was done but in reality, its formality.

It happened 5 months back, perhaps Judge was following her political master's polices of previous government.

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Canadiandesi2006 said:

Are you applying again?

moetoronto

Nov 6, 2015

After reading this forum for years finally here I am to join in with my citizenship story .. Lol

APPLIED : 2014NOVEMBER 19
AOR : 2015 JANUARY 21
RQ : 2015 JANUARY 21
REPLIED TO RQ : 2015 MARCH 01
FINGERPRINT REQUEST : 2015 SEPTEMBER 02
FINGERPRINT SUBMITTED : 2015 NOVEMBER 02

So I called CIC today after I recieved my very first ATIP .

My rq still remains in scarborough ATIP simply says

Notes 4
Date : 2015 May 20
Office : scarborough
Text : rq Pacakage attached to file , to be sceduled for test .

So I called CIC today asking what's going and this guy finally got in to my file and said this .

You have passed all the security checks and now on test queue . So I asked according to my ATIP it says since 2015 May 20 TO BE SCEDULED FOR TEST so why this long for a test date . He responded back saying we only recieved your clearence on 2015 October 06 so that's the day you have been in the TEST queue as its not possible for tests without rcmp clearence ..

Any one with similar sutuations ? Your comments greatly appreciated . If you are not exact about what you typing please do not reply ( no offense Tongue)

Will my rq processed after my test?
How long is from the clearence date to the test date ? ( fingerprints )
Was the CIC agent was correct on the information he provided ?

Thanks in advance ..

sba

Star Member
May 13, 2017
Dear Friends
It seems, it has been a long time, that noone has not written here.
Please , if any one has any recent experience with St Clair office, for second review, inform us too.