@ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

ItkExpert

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decisi

vinaypuri said:
lol .. love the idea. :)
In my case ecas updated to DM beginning of July. ATIP I have requested on mid June and which arrived mid July clearly indicates my file was approved. I believe that if CIC wants to reject you , you have to see a citizenship judge before a final decision is made on your file. All this leads to that if your ecas updated to DM few good weeks back and you have yet to receive oath invitation, you are probably in queue for ceremony. My hypothesis is that CIC is trying to clear out 2015 applicants before attending to the second grade and under privileged group of immigrants who were unfortunate enough to apply in 2011 till early 2014 time period

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 deci

ItkExpert said:
In my case ecas updated to DM beginning of July. ATIP I have requested on mid June and which arrived mid July clearly indicates my file was approved. I believe that if CIC wants to reject you , you have to see a citizenship judge before a final decision is made on your file. All this leads to that if your ecas updated to DM few good weeks back and you have yet to receive oath invitation, you are probably in queue for ceremony. My hypothesis is that CIC is trying to clear out 2015 applicants before attending to the second grade and under privileged group of immigrants who were unfortunate enough to apply in 2011 till early 2014 time period

Yes.. Agreed totally.

Do they really want us to vote. Election Date is Oct 19th. In order to vote, we must take oath before Oct 19th, we must receive Oath invite two weeks prior. I hope we all receive it before end of September.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 deci

ItkExpert said:
ITKExpert, assuming your local office is also Scarborough? Right?

ItkExpert

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 de

vinaypuri said:
ITKExpert, assuming your local office is also Scarborough? Right?
No its not. Its Kitchener.

janoo

May 16, 2014
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

My file pending since 44 months no up date waiting to hear from CIC

Applied Jan. 2012... RQ March 2013 Replied April 2013.

file transfer to St.Clair, - later transfer to Scarborough , security check up dated

few months ago,, awaiting to hear from Scarborough ..... God bless them

and come on first come first basis good for the departments.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2

ItkExpert said:
No its not. Its Kitchener.
I just called CIC, I noticed while on hold it says "standard processing times of application is 12 Months" lol

The lady on phone said that since you applied on Fed 2013, she can't access my file until Feb 2016..

Every time she said, do you have any further questions, i said yes, I need to know the status why such a delay on oath.. she kept the same loop.. lol..

Anyhow, strawberry lemonade.. done with my weekly troll..

janoo

May 16, 2014
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

My file open when I insist and than within few second they come back and say

wait you can hear from your local office in 90 days...

March 16 - June 15 90 days pass

than I call in June they say 90 days...15 Sept....

Accidentally I manage to talk again yesterday the CIC said 90 days...

i.e. 15 November....

My story is very sad..... frequent travel to middle east given all prove of my

residency tickets, boarding cards, health record, cbsa records, complete passport

translation... MP call, Minister approach, letter written nothing happened...

strawberrylemonade

Apr 1, 2015
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level

vinaypuri said:
I just called CIC, I noticed while on hold it says "standard processing times of application is 12 Months" lol

The lady on phone said that since you applied on Fed 2013, she can't access my file until Feb 2016..

Every time she said, do you have any further questions, i said yes, I need to know the status why such a delay on oath.. she kept the same loop.. lol..

Anyhow, strawberry lemonade.. done with my weekly troll..
I will call sometime during my lunch break... btw, 1511 can get you to the person the fastest without hearing the whole recording.

O_Ca

Feb 21, 2013

janoo said:
My file open when I insist and than within few second they come back and say

wait you can hear from your local office in 90 days...

March 16 - June 15 90 days pass

than I call in June they say 90 days...15 Sept....

Accidentally I manage to talk again yesterday the CIC said 90 days...

i.e. 15 November....

My story is very sad..... frequent travel to middle east given all prove of my

residency tickets, boarding cards, health record, cbsa records, complete passport

translation... MP call, Minister approach, letter written nothing happened...

They do targeting citizenship applicants from Middle East even those applying for PR card renewal. I know many applicants whom their applications are on shelves collecting dust. Racism!

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

debonair388 said:
@ longwaiting... any news on your part?

Also I thing the sheet needs to be updated.

Thanks
No updates for me, still waiting for the Oath invite. Will update the spreadsheet this weekend.

strawberrylemonade

Apr 1, 2015

Maybe we can all gather together and have our own oath ceremony. It's the thoughts that count!

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

strawberrylemonade said:
Maybe we can all gather together and have our own oath ceremony. It's the thoughts that count!
lol.. host one, I will show up, here is the process to host one _ http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/celebrate/ceremony.asp

ItkExpert

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

O_Ca said:
They do targeting citizenship applicants from Middle East even those applying for PR card renewal. I know many applicants whom their applications are on shelves collecting dust. Racism!
Haha I understand your frustration. But not only middle eastern people are targeted. I am white European and still got dragged for 3 years so I wouldn't jump to conclusions.

ItkExpert

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I got my oath invite (updated in ECAS). It will be two weeks before the 3 year mark of my application. I would like to thanks all forum members for their valuable information and insights. While its certainly a happy moment for me to finally get closure on this , it comes with mixed with feelings of bitterness in face of the huge injustice that was involved in the process. I find it totally unfair having waited for three years whereas newer applicants , even those whose case is considered non-routine, get higher priority and their cases resolved much much faster. This whole farce of how the 2011-2013 RQ applicants were handled is more appropriate for a third world country and not to a country as advanced as Canada.

Wishing the RQ remaining long haul applicant all the best and may your cases be resolved soon.

janoo

May 16, 2014

Congratulation.... wish you all the best for coming days and remember us

in your pray .