+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

@ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

debonair388

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

@longwaiting... any news on your part?

Also I thing the sheet needs to be updated.

Thanks

freebird3000

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

i got my latest ATIP.

i found out that "decision made " is when file gets granted and transferred to local office ( status : ceremony ready )

after that , it is up to the local office to schedule oath and etc...

ATIP shows that my file was approved on July 9th. ( my ECAS changed to decision made on July 9th)

so anyone with decision made status , just hang in there ....

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Does it say, what is your local office?

freebird3000 said:
i got my latest ATIP.

i found out that "decision made " is when file gets granted and transferred to local office ( status : ceremony ready )

ATIP shows that my file was approved on July 9th. ( my ECAS changed to decision made on July 9th)

debonair388

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014

I am not sure if that DM statement is accurate...I think DM can be either negative or positive.

freebird3000 said:
i got my latest ATIP.

freebird3000

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014

vinaypuri said:
Does it say, what is your local office?

my local office changed to " Scarborough citizenship operation" on July 9th. ( file granted on the same date)
they sent me an oath letter on Aug 17th. ( almost 5 weeks )

my oath is on Aug 31st.

freebird3000

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014

DM is always positive ( approve and granted )

according to CIC website , if file needs any further interview with judge or citizenship officer , it will still show " in process" until the final decision is made .

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

freebird3000 said:
my local office changed to " Scarborough citizenship operation" on July 9th. ( file granted on the same date)
they sent me an oath letter on Aug 17th. ( almost 5 weeks )

my oath is on Aug 31st.
Nice, congratulations!.

Going by your date, I might get an invite by Mid Sept.. I believe my office is Scarborough too. All the Mississauga applicants were getting invites within a week of a DM.

freebird3000

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014

vinaypuri said:
Nice, congratulations!.

Going by your date, I might get an invite by Mid Sept.. I believe my office is Scarborough too. All the Mississauga applicants were getting invites within a week of a DM.

Thanks . since you got DM in August , then i guess you need to wait another 2-3 weeks .

my oath letter came from Scarborough but my ceremony will be taking place in Toronto ( exhibition center)

strawberrylemonade

Apr 1, 2015

freebird3000 said:
Thanks . since you got DM in August , then i guess you need to wait another 2-3 weeks .

my oath letter came from Scarborough but my ceremony will be taking place in Toronto ( exhibition center)
I don't think the wait time is a linear process, my status has been DM since July 17. There is still no bird shit yet.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

strawberrylemonade said:
I don't think the wait time is a linear process, my status has been DM since July 17. There is still no bird *censored word* yet.
yeah, that's true too. Considering the freebird timeline, I think you should have Oath invite by End of the week. Is your home office Scarborough too?

strawberrylemonade

Apr 1, 2015

vinaypuri said:
yeah, that's true too. Considering the freebird timeline, I think you should have Oath invite by End of the week. Is your home office Scarborough too?
I took my test at scarborough, so I guess it is.

Speaking of troll... I am thinking about using "aggressive" inquiry to ask for more information:

"I would like to know the current status of my application, because I am expecting an update and the online update is not always up to date. I have consulted my local member of parliament, _________, their office suggested me to call the helpline for this basic inquiry. I am wondering if you can help me. Thank you!"

Remember, always speak slow and polite. If they can't do it, ask the following:

"Considering that I am at my final stage of application, base on your professional judgment and experience, would you say that my application is declined/accepted?"

There, you just asked the helpline professionally with respect about your case. If they can't answer any of the above question, they will be, by your frame, "unable to deliver professional advices".

Hang in there and good luck!

debonair388

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014

Here is a link from the CIC website that explicitly states that DM could be either of 2 things. While I am optimistic as you...we need to be careful not to give people the wrong information.

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_gra&lang=en&app=ecas

freebird3000 said:
DM is always positive ( approve and granted )

according to CIC website , if file needs any further interview with judge or citizenship officer , it will still show " in process" until the final decision is made .

strawberrylemonade

Apr 1, 2015

debonair388 said:
Here is a link from the CIC website that explicitly states that DM could be either of 2 things. While I am optimistic as you...we need to be careful not to give people the wrong information.

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_gra&lang=en&app=ecas
In my honest opinion, if the result is negative. It won't take a long time for them to send out the letter of notification. Furthermore, there is a lot of people from this forum are on the same boat (DM and waiting with no updates), it is very unlikely that it is a bad decision, logically.

If you know you meet all the requirements (1095 days), you know you are safe.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

strawberrylemonade said:
In my honest opinion, if the result is negative. It won't take a long time for them to send out the letter of notification. Furthermore, there is a lot of people from this forum are on the same boat (DM and waiting with no updates), it is very unlikely that it is a bad decision, logically.

If you know you meet all the requirements (1095 days), you know you are safe.
Agreed. Most of us are at ceremony ready status.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision mak

strawberrylemonade said:
I took my test at scarborough, so I guess it is.

Speaking of troll... I am thinking about using "aggressive" inquiry to ask for more information:

"I would like to know the current status of my application, because I am expecting an update and the online update is not always up to date. I have consulted my local member of parliament, _________, their office suggested me to call the helpline for this basic inquiry. I am wondering if you can help me. Thank you!"

Remember, always speak slow and polite. If they can't do it, ask the following:

"Considering that I am at my final stage of application, base on your professional judgment and experience, would you say that my application is declined/accepted?"

There, you just asked the helpline professionally with respect about your case. If they can't answer any of the above question, they will be, by your frame, "unable to deliver professional advices".

Hang in there and good luck!
lol .. love the idea. :)