+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

@ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

walrus1891

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

Friends…today I became a Canadian citizen. It was a long journey, but finally it is over. Despite, or may be because of, the agony of the wait that I had to go through for more than three years, today was really a joyful day. This might be my last post on this forum, so I want to take the opportunity to thank all of you. This forum, and other forums that I follow, have been very helpful to me in understanding the process. Special thanks are due to Longwaitwithrq for constantly inventing dynamic forums that tackle the various steps of the application.

I suspect that not many of us of the year 2012 are still waiting, but I wish you all happy ending. Indeed, best of luck to all those who are still waiting and I hope no one would ever have to wait as long as some of us did.

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

walrus1891 said:
Friends...today I became a Canadian citizen. It was a long journey, but finally it is over. Despite, or may be because of, the agony of the wait that I had to go through for more than three years, today was really a joyful day. This might be my last post on this forum, so I want to take the opportunity to thank all of you. This forum, and other forums that I follow, have been very helpful to me in understanding the process. Special thanks are due to Longwaitwithrq for constantly inventing dynamic forums that tackle the various steps of the application.

I suspect that not many of us of the year 2012 are still waiting, but I wish you all happy ending. Indeed, best of luck to all those who are still waiting and I hope no one would ever have to wait as long as some of us did.
Many congratulations, you took the oath at the Mississauga office ? How many applicants took the oath in this ceremony ? just to get an idea how many applicants will be done with this week so we who are left also get called.

walrus1891

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

longwaitwithrq said:
Many congratulations, you took the oath at the Mississauga office ? How many applicants took the oath in this ceremony ? just to get an idea how many applicants will be done with this week so we who are left also get called.
Yes. I took the oath in Mississauga. There were around 90 applicants (the room was full). Several people around me were applicants with RQs.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

walrus1891 said:
Yes. I took the oath in Mississauga. There were around 90 applicants (the room was full). Several people around me were applicants with RQs.
Nice!. I think we Scarborians are put to the back burner.

strawberrylemonade

Apr 1, 2015

longwaitwithrq said:
Please feel free to try it for yourself, I am not so desperate to jinx my case file after waiting for almost 3 years.
lol, it's just a trick to get them to look at your file.

On the other hand. I did one time pretend I am going to Nunavut for 2 weeks and there will be no internet access. They checked it for me that time.

debonair388

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014

So I checked on Sunday and ecas was updated to DM...not sure when exactly it changed because I got tired of checking everyday...Let's see how long before I get an invitation (if the decision was favorable :) )

freebird3000

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014

Thanks god .

I finally got the oath letter today( Scarborough office )

ECAS decision made on July 9th.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Nice Congratulations!. Cheers

freebird3000 said:
Thanks god .

I finally got the oath letter today( Scarborough office )

ECAS decision made on July 9th.

freebird3000

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014

vinaypuri said:
Nice Congratulations!. Cheers

my ceremony is at exhibition center in Toronto

oath letter was sent from Scarborough office

(ECAS updated showing the oath letter was sent)

janoo

May 16, 2014

Congratulation....... wish you a very happy future life....

freebird3000

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014

janoo said:
Congratulation....... wish you a very happy future life....
Thanks Janoo .

i am sure yours is coming too . hang in there .

strawberrylemonade

Apr 1, 2015

this is it, I feel like an idiot checking the mailbox everyday.

gonna call cic call centre tomorrow to book my oath ceremony.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

strawberrylemonade said:
this is it, I feel like an idiot checking the mailbox everyday.

gonna call cic call centre tomorrow to book my oath ceremony.
Did you call? what did they say, did you tell them about the dress you specially ordered for citizenship ceremony? lol ...

CIC is a joke, people applying in April are getting Citizenships and we are just put on some kind of back burner.. :(

strawberrylemonade

Apr 1, 2015

vinaypuri said:
Did you call? what did they say, did you tell them about the dress you specially ordered for citizenship ceremony? lol ...

CIC is a joke, people applying in April are getting Citizenships and we are just put on some kind of back burner.. :(
I used my office number called and I got hung up 3 times LOL

They didn't bother getting my client ID number, lol... It's just a small troll to this big CIC troll...

I will keep calling to attempt to book until I got what I want.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

strawberrylemonade said:
I used my office number called and I got hung up 3 times LOL

They didn't bother getting my client ID number, lol... It's just a small troll to this big CIC troll...

I will keep calling to attempt to book until I got what I want.
all right, another week passed no news. Any plans for some creative troll around CIC coming week?