+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

@ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

ALane said:
Dear Forum Members:

I posted only a few times in this forum but I followed it very closely since last year. Last week, I received my invitation for Oath Ceremony in Scarborough for June 8th. :)

My Timeline is as follows:

Application: Sep 2012
RQ: 18/06/2013
RQ replied in July 2013
Citizenship test: 07/02/2014
Oath Letter: 25/05/2015

I requested ATIP 7 times since mid-2014. Only the last one that I requested in March this year said that my RQ preliminary assessment was completed and sent for Level 2 decision making. My case was somewhat different from most of you because I was working in Australia. My wife and daughter also got RQ but their files were never sent from Scarborough to St. Claire. They did their citizenship test three months after me (May 2014) and they got their citizenship one month later. So, my assumption was that my file process was delayed because I had moved to Australia. Two months ago I sent the CIC a letter and stated that I would come back on June 1st (today). Also, on a couple of occasions I wrote them a letter and explained my situation with transparency. I think this might have been helpful.

I would like to thank you all for sharing information in this forum and wish the best of luck for those of you who are still waiting for your oath letter. Hopefully, yours would come soon.

Cheers.
So we have a forum member who had the status of "St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker" and has been called to take the oath !

Have requested the member to provide his timeline so we can add it to our file.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

longwaitwithrq said:
So we have a forum member who had the status of "St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker" and has been called to take the oath !

Have requested the member to provide his timeline so we can add it to our file.
Yeah. I hope that person is checking messages.

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

vinaypuri said:
Yeah. I hope that person is checking messages.
Another person Rayan also has received his Atip, but cant see his timeline in his posts.

janoo

May 16, 2014

Hi. I need some help.. to understand ATIP report I just received and found the
following note.

Description : Client requires first test event at
Scarborough CIC before residency assessment can be completed.
file to be refrred to local CIC.

Responsible office Scarborough.

Is any one have such comment on their atip report... my file transfer from
St.clair to Scarborough office.

total 41 months and have no idea what does it mean ??? and how long it will take more
to call for my test/interview ???

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

janoo said:
following note.

total 41 months and have no idea what does it mean ??? and how long it will take more
Hi likely it seems that your local office will call you over for the interview, you won't have to pass the knowledge of canada and language requirements, check below link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/cit/grant/55.asp

janoo

May 16, 2014

Thanks any idea how long it will take from here as 41 months passed and
now file enter 42 months.

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

janoo said:
Thanks any idea how long it will take from here as 41 months passed and
now file enter 42 months.
hope soon, your guess is as good as ours, frankly there is no way to know.

ALane

Aug 2, 2014

Hello,

As requested by longwaitwithrq I share my timeline here:

Application sent: Sep 2012
RQ requested: June 2013
RQ replied: August 2013
Test: 07/02/2014
7th ATIP in March 2015: Under notes:"RQ case preliminary review completed; referred to level 2 decision maker for final decision".
Under files: Location: Pilot Decisions: Ready
Oath date: 08/06/2015

Good luck with your applications.

supercarp

Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

janoo said:
following note.

should count in another 3-6 months for oath if test is needed.

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi Everyone

I'm happy the I got my oath scheduled for next week. I got my relevant ATIP today and wanted to share some relevant information.

My clearances were to be renewed and were initiated on 10th Jan 2015.
File assigned to officer on 14th Jan 2015
file reviewed and FPAT ready for review with level 2 decision maker on 19th Feb 2015
granted citizenship on 27th March 2015.

I hope all your files are approved before end of this month. All the best to everyone.

thanks

janoo

May 16, 2014

Congratulation one more friend of us got the oath,hope there are few more

and hope that we all will be secure oath soon.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

BalajiR said:
Hi Everyone

I'm happy the I got my oath scheduled for next week. I got my relevant ATIP today and wanted to share some relevant information.

file reviewed and FPAT ready for review with level 2 decision maker on 19th Feb 2015

I hope all your files are approved before end of this month. All the best to everyone.

thanks
So that's good to know. So time between Level 2 decision maker and Oath is about 3 Months.

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

BalajiR said:
Hi Everyone

thanks
Hi can you check in your earlier Atip when the file was with status "Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker " what was the retention period mentioned as (in my case its mentioned as 6) and also priority (in my case its mentioned as 2- Medium)

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Sorry buddy. I can't see the retention period. my last ATIP was from Jan 2015 before the preliminary review completed, just after the file was assigned to officer and then I have the current from may 2015 after it was approved.

thanks

longwaitwithrq said:
Hi can you check in your earlier Atip when the file was with status "Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker " what was the retention period mentioned as (in my case its mentioned as 6) and also priority (in my case its mentioned as 2- Medium)

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

BalajiR said:
Sorry buddy. I can't see the retention period. my last ATIP was from Jan 2015 before the preliminary review completed, just after the file was assigned to officer and then I have the current from may 2015 after it was approved.
thanks
Congratulations! BalajiR on getting your oath invitation. Do you see update regarding oath online on eCAS?