+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

St. Clair & Oath

chikloo

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
look4d said:
chikloo, thank you, but do you think transfer to local office is for Oath or could be also for a judge meeting?

Cheers
99% of the time it is Oath as St.Clair usually does the review and sends notes to the judge to make a decision. The other 1% is when the Judge is not convinced then ask for additional documents which is a specific small RQ. They do process it faster then the regular RQ. I would suggest you to put this out of your mind as nothing is in your hands.
Hope to be in 99%.
All the best

look4d

Apr 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chikloo, Thank you very much, Yes you are right , I shouldn't think too much, after the test , they already handed me CT052 to provide passport translation, I hope that is enough for them.

Kind regards

chikloo

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bromark said:
chikloo, would ecas publish the step of transferring file to local office?
They don't. If you call the 1-888 number they will be able to let you know if it is transferred to local office. or ATIP clearly documents when it was transferred and what stage it is in.

amazing21

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
i just spoke to cic agent..she said my RQ was already reviewed at ST CLAIR….the first documents I sent ( the first round of documents they request) but my file is still in ST CLAIR FOR a further review ! for another review ! WHAT does that mean?

do they review RQ TWICE?????????? i dont get it? that is weird……………………..

look4d

Apr 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amazing21, did you receive CT 052 after test? , it might be that

Cheers

amazing21

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
NO..

they didn't give me anything after the test…

my test was actually really good..i got 18 out of 20…and m interview was REALLY GOOD…OFFICER WAS SO NICE.

But she said it's all good…when your RQ IS reviewed and all ok we'll issue the oath letter……but today i got this answer from the agent and she said ' further review' or ' second review' …..i never heard that before……..i know my file was transferred from scarborough to st clair in november….and I've been waiting ever since

amazing21

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
i dont even know wha this CT 052 is …but i didn't receive anything from them , in person or by mail after my test.

amazing21

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
i submitted in NOV/2012

it hasn't been 35 months yet..but I read other forums and other cases from people who applied after me who already got their citizenship and they also were PRE RQ-ed.. this is so relative..

anyways…..i wonder what they are going to do now..because officer said ' they have already reviewed your file', but will do a SECOND REVIEW..weird

chikloo

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amazing21 said:
i submitted in NOV/2012

it hasn't been 35 months yet..but I read other forums and other cases from people who applied after me who already got their citizenship and they also were PRE RQ-ed.. this is so relative..

anyways.....i wonder what they are going to do now..because officer said ' they have already reviewed your file', but will do a SECOND REVIEW..weird
It is just that they are doing a final review to make sure things are final on your case. Could be just a routine process. Do not panic and I think you are in the last leg of your application. You will reach there soon.

All the best

amazing21

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
HI..

i hope so….i have my fingers crossed..i can't wait to come back here and post my good news to everyone !!!!!!!

look4d

Apr 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have the feeling your good news will be soon, I am sure second review (whatever that means) is just a revision that everything on place.

Good luck

Bromark

Feb 21, 2015
amazing21, my case again is similar to yours. I called after my test, and was told that my file was in the que again for review because questions were not clarified during interview, even though the officer said at interview that she had no more question for me! I took the test in May 2014... and this 2nd review was a 8 month wait time. :(

so if you had the exam in May, you might also be hearing from CIC soon.